Say Something Jehovah's Witnessy........

by minimus 160 Replies latest jw friends

• Pole
    Pole

Dear Shulammite maiden, so lovely and fair, ta da ta da....

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Oh man there are some gems in this thread!

My contributions:

"Does anyone have a return visit to start our time this morning?"

"Does anyone have a return visit before we head back to the hall?"

"Do you have a free copy to leave?"

"Do you have an older issue to leave?"

"Did I leave the territory card in your car?"

"Has anyone checked to see if there are any 'Do Not Call's?"

"Do you have an extra 'Time Slip'?"

"...and pay attention as Sister 'Regular Pioneer' and her householder demonstrate..."

"...the privilege of cleaning the hall this week rests with the 'Broom Pushing' Book Study, which I'm told will be done this Saturday Morning after Field Service..."

[while dancing with the opposite sex] "...leave enough room for the Holy Spirit!"

"short skirts are for whores, not for doors"

"...the 'Stuck with the Bill' Book Study has the privilege of hospitality for the visiting speaker this Sunday..."

"The Literature Counter says that the special orders are in."

"...and we offer up this prayer in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ, Amen."

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

"Remember Manassah" ::puke::

• Pole
    Pole

Someone has already posted the "New System".

I think the "System of Things" phrase is even better. Funny that they would usually use it with the "Old System" like in the "Old System of Things". I guess there's someTHING terribly wrong with the connotation of the word "THINGS".

• minimus
    minimus

Remember Lot's wife........

• jwbot
    jwbot

I cant wait to live forever. Hey that rich couple down the street..? I get dibs on their house!

• minimus
    minimus

experiences in the field........napkin headed sisters.......pioneer shuffle

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

"When eyes of blind ones see again...when ears of deaf ones hear again...when deserts blossom as a rose...and from parched ground fresh water flows...when lames ones leap just like the heart..when loves ones never have to part...blah blah blah..if you keep your eyes on the prize"(great, now that will be in my head all day long!)

• minimus
    minimus

Don't lose your Christian hope! You want to see your family in the ressurection, don't you???

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

"Always learning but never coming to an accurate knowledge of the truth." They used that enough and it fits them perfect.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit