I went to the memorial service for Talia Balletti.

by hubert 57 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• kj
    kj

Thanks for sharing, Hubert. I'm glad someone was able to be there in person for Mario.

kj

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Thank you so much, hubert. That was so touching. What a kind thing you did.

• Fleur
    Fleur

thank you hubert for going for all of us who couldn't...I know that it wasn't easy but you did a very good thing, thank you.

Thanks for posting too, it is much appreciated by us all and I'm sure Mario will too.

hugs,

essie

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Hubert)))

Thanks for the update. I am glad to hear it went well despite the circumstances. I am so happy you were able to go...If I wasn't on the west coast I would have went too.

Mario is a wonderful Dad....and I am sure just seeing you was a great support and relief.

hugs,

CodeBlue

• LDH
    LDH

Hubert,

Thank you so much for going on our behalf.

As an update, I spoke with Mario tonight, he was spending daddy time with Marina, which was a good thing. She sounded happy to be with him so it was nice to hear that.

They are doing as well as can be expected.

Like Hubert, I don't want to overstep my bounds. Mario is working on getting the strength he needs to do an update here, including pictures of the home I believe and some other stuff.

Love,

Lisa

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

thanks lisa.. its heartwarming how well this community has supported him and we all wish him well.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Thanks for posting this Hubert. You can add one more who broke down. When you mentioned about the others, especially Talias sister breaking down, the tears started rolling. It's just all so sad. If there is a Heaven, they have a beautiful little angel with them now.

I wish I could have been there to offer my support in person, but living where I do made it impossible. I was there in spirit though.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Thank you for posting this. Its so sad and my heart was breaking again when reading your post.

• Mystery
    Mystery

Thank you Hubert.

• bebu
    bebu

I truly appreciate your writing about the memorial, hubert. I've been watching for information from anyone who may have attended.

It is so befitting to break down and cry at a funeral for a young child. The loss and grief are felt so much more deeply for the loss of many hours of joy with them in life.

Like many others, I stopped frequently and prayed for Mario and girls on Sunday afternoon. He didn't see us, but we were all there.

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit