I went to the memorial service for Talia Balletti.

by hubert 57 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• blondie
    blondie

I'm so sorry for the family. I'm so glad you went, Hubert.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Thanks, hubert, for going and letting us know how the memorial service was. I wanted so much to be there! I'm glad there were lots of lovely flowers -- we sent an arrangement before the board went in on one but I'm glad there was a beautiful blanket of flowers for Talia.

Hugs,

Nina

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks for all your kind words, friends.

I forgot to mention that Mario, in his talk, also mentioned about all the cards and well wishes and letters, etc. from people all over the world (meaning us) that he has as his family.

Hubert

• jgnat
    jgnat

thank you, hubert. You gave us a way to all join in.

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

Thanks huburt for attending. Im sure many more would have if they had been able.

My heart goes out to both Marina and Mario, I hope they can find peace in their hearts.

Much love, Melba

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Thank you Hubert for going and knowing all of would have wanted to be there, too.

May Talia rest in peace and may her family eventually have warm, soft memories of her short life on earth.

Hugs & tears,

Joy

• Valis
    Valis

Ya done good hubert. Thanks for going and also sharing that with everyone. I'm sure Mario needed as much support as he could get.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• hubert
    hubert

bttt

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Thank you hubert; it sounds like a beautiful service for a precious girl, and I was really glad to hear Marina was also there and smiling. All the best to dear Mario at this time.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Hubert, on behalf of this board: Thank You .

It means a lot to have you post what you did. It made me feel like I was there, so I appreciate the effort you went to.

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit