I went to the memorial service for Talia Balletti.

by hubert 57 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Hubert thank you for that beautiful write up, I felt as if I was there right with you in the room tears and all.

May Talia rest in peace and her family soon get back to the beautiful fond memories of her wonderful life short though it was. She will always be a part of them and live on forever in their hearts.

Kate

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Thank you Hubert.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Thanks Hubert for letting us know

(((Mario & Marina))))

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Thanks for your "fly on the wall" perspective Hubert. It's helped us get a wee bit of a view on what happened that day. You wrote well. And thanks for giving Mario and Marina the hug that so many of us would have loved to have given on the day.

{{{Mario & Marina}}}

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks, Lisa, for the update on Mario and Marina. I was worried about him, and I'm glad to see that he is spending quality time withh Marina. That makes me feel so good.

Also, thanks for making me the "unofficial" representative for all of you. I'm happy I was able to write it out the way I did. I was hoping it would give you a feeling of being there for Mario and Marina. Glad it worked. Thanks again.

Hubert

• bem
    bem

(((((Hubert))))) I too wondered several times about the memorial service. As much as we dislike funerals. so many of us need them. For the letting go of process... i'm glad you shared the time with us. I am especially glad to be hear about the flowers.I know what they personally meant to some here on the forum therefore making them very special.

And to me funerals are about respect, honor, And comforting the ones that are left to mourn there loved one. I'm so glad someone from the forum was there in person. I know many were there in spirit and love.

((((Mario)))) & (((((Marina))))) We look forward to hearing from you, we want to share our strength.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Thanks Hubert for attending the memorial service on behalf of us who could not attend.

My deepest condolences to you Mario.

cj

• morty
    morty

Hubert, you are the man! Thank you very much for being there for us....You wrote your thread very tastefully....

(((((hugs)))))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((((((((((((((((Mario&Marina))))))))))))))))

Thinking about you both...

• acsot
    acsot

Hubert, I'm so glad you were able to attend the service and support Mario as the board's representative. I lit candles and meditated for Mario and Talia on Sunday afternoon. It means a lot to know that you were there for Mario and Marina.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Hubert:

Thanks for taking the time, energy and effort to write about the memorial/funeral. It was just like I was there. I am glad you were able to attend, and share your feelings and thoughts with us. If only we could have all been there, I'm sure we would have! <<<<<Hubert>>>> My thoughts are with Mario and Marina...

Country Girl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit