I went to the memorial service for Talia Balletti.

by hubert 57 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Hubert,

I read your update with eagerness. I am glad that you were there on behalf of all of us.

thanx a bunch.

wanna

• outnfree
    outnfree

Thank you so much for posting, ((((hubert))))!

Bless you!

Brenda

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Thank you for posting this hubert

I agree that the saddest funerals are for children. I've only been at one funeral where I've cried, and it was for a stillborn baby.

I wish the absolute best for Mario and Marina on their road to recovery.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hubert!!!(((HUGS)Thanks so much ---I cried also.... Thanks for filling us in -as if we were there

Mario & Marina ((((((((((HUG)))

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

To my dear friend Hubert:

I am so sorry that in all of the confusion and commotion I did not quickly put two and two together and recognize you sooner in the evening. However, please know for the rest of our lives, we are joined closer than brothers, closer than friends and we are now family!

I only wish I knew your name and could contact you again very soon. When I hugged you goodbye, I wanted to hold on for a long time, but knew another day would come and we could bond in freedom.

I am forever grateful to the entire JWD family for everything doen in behalf of Talia. I have never seen such support in my life. I love you all very much and have been moved to tears so many times form grief, and so many more times from your love.

All I have are simple words and language which do not suffice to convey the intensity of my feelings towards all of you! I wish I could remember all of you at once and publicly express myself, but I am so limited and so weak.

Hubert was right, we were inundated by JW's whom we have not seen or heard from for years due to my DA and Tonya's DF for politics, but now, they decided to take up space at our memorial service. My parents were right in suggesting that I have the announcement in the local newspaper printed with special instructions to the effect that "the immediate family kindly request that Jehovah's Witnesses do not attend out of respect for the family".

A lesson learned for the future. Thx again Hubert (a.k.a. "AL" from the board)! I love you!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Hubert - a HUGE thank you for all you did. We appreciate your perspective!

(((((((UR and Marina))))))))))

I don't know what to say. I am so sorry. But I am so happy to hear that you and Marina are spending time together. She is a smart child. She will realize by your actions that you love her very much. She can compare that to the behavior of Tonya's family and see the difference. If not now, one day she will see the difference.

Andi

• gdt
    gdt

Mario, good to hear from you. I too, if possible, would have 'taken up space' as you worded it, from just wanting you to know others really do care, very much. all most of us could do was be with you in spirit.Take care, Geoff.

• hubert
    hubert

How do I respond to this?

First of all, don't be sorry Mario, for not realizing who I was, or where I came from. I only wanted you to know that I was a member of the jwd forum, not anyone else. That's why I didn't introduce myself as Hubert when I came in, because of all the j.w.'s miling around.

I was proud to be there for you for two reasons. One, for being there for my family, and two, for being there for the jwd forum.

Thanks to everyone for making me your unofficial representative. I wish more of you could have been there with me. I'm glad everyone was pleased with the way I described the memorial for Talia.

I wanted all of you to feel like you were there, too, and it seems like I did it right.

Also, thank you for all of your kind replies and all the hugs, too. I've never been hugged so much in my life! You are truly the greatest, most loving people on earth.

I am very happy that I met Mario and Marina, although not in the best of situations. In fact, it was the worst situation.

Mario, I will contact you soon, and we will get together when things settle down a little. I promise.

Mario, I never had any brothers, but I have one now.

Give Marina a hug for me, and from everyone on the forum. I didn't get to talk to her much, but tell her we are all happy that she is well, and she is there for you, and you are there for her.

Till later, brother. Love and hugs.... Hubert.

• LDH
    LDH

As anyone can clearly see, we are all heartless apostates who, like dogs, have returned to our own vomit.

Love,

Lisa

• bebu
    bebu

Hubert, I had forgotten that you are not an ex-JW, but are working (like I am ) toward the release of someone you love dearly. Plus, you've only been on this board since June of this year.

Reflecting on this now, I can't tell you how much more I appreciate your decision to attend this funeral to support a 'stranger', and represent all of us who couldn't get there.

You are a tremendous person.

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit