I went to the memorial service for Talia Balletti.

by hubert 57 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Fleur
    Fleur

hubert, you really did us all proud. Thank you.

Mario, thank you for posting and know that our hearts continue to be with you and Marina day in and day out.

The blanket I donated in Talia's honor should be in the hands of a sick child by now. If you want any info as to which particular hospital it went to, PM me and I will tell you where it went.

big hugs

essie

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

I donated all of the items in the subject line above to the "intensive care unit" at Hasbro Children's Hospital in Providence, and also to the Hopsice Care Unit for the Terminally Ill at Roger Williams Hospital, also in Providence. Hopefully, the blankets will continue to give warmth and circulate from person to person.

Please check the main thread on Talia for funeral pictures. Thx again everyone.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Please check the main thread on Talia for funeral pictures. Thx again everyone.

What is the URL? I can't find it.

• simplesally
    simplesally

I am glad that you were able to be there despite how hard it would be to attend a funeral for a child......

So sad.

• hubert
    hubert

Mulan, The post is on page 3878 of the active topics.

Hubert

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Mario's thread regarding his situation:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/80403/25.ashx

• hubert
    hubert

Sorry, Mulan, I can't find the pictures, either. I thought they'd be in there.

Hubert.

• kj
    kj

For any JW out there who is spewing about how bad the world is and how there is a loss of natural affection, they should read these threads about Talia and all the people who have reached out to her family. Pretty nice, for a bunch of wordly trash, huh?

kj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit