Last nights meeting...

by DATA-DOG 72 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cantleave
    cantleave
    I no longer recognise this religion. I am now so far removed from it and it has moved further away from what I left a mere 6 years ago.
  • KateWild
    KateWild

Wow! DD, having to watch this nonsense in meetings is pretty rough. I remember when the video was first released there was lots of controversy around it. I was still in trying to get RI'd and a friend said that it was bad to encourage child baptism. She didn't agree with the video.

The more outrageous things they do the more JWs will wake up. Sorry to hear you are still at the meetings, drinking before you go is not really the solution you know DD.

Take care

Kate xx

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Hi, Kate. Yeah, I know drinking isnt a solution. I drink far less than when I first learned TTATT. I rarely use it as a coping mechanism, but that night I did. 

I was just gob-smacked ( is that the right term?) by the sheer stupidity of it all. Adults, acting like idiots. I wanted to walk out, but I didn't because of family reasons. 

The Watchtower Video and I-Pad Society is NOT a theocracy, but an idiocracy! 

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit