Last nights meeting...

by DATA-DOG 72 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Caleb at 85, "Where the hell is this promised presence? I'm old, my body's falling apart. I've got no retirement. My children left 'the Truth.' I'm all alone here!"

• Watchtower-Free
  • mynameislame
    mynameislame
    His age seems a bit ambiguous, I would say he seemed somewhere between a 10 and 15 years old.  But I bet this was calculated, they know that a young child is going to want to be like their older sibling. The music certainly seemed targeted towards a someone younger than 15. 
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Of course it's cartoonish, so there's no clarity of age. But judging by their sizes in the drawings, and certainly by the voices in the singing, they're all quite young. To me, it's as if it's for the youngest of kids to say, "hey, they're my age!"

And I think it's pretty creepy that the "stumble" and "fall" that Jehovah "raises" these sinners from is knock down some oranges at a fruit stand. Really? These are such little kids that they have no concept of what lies ahead in the adult world, and the judicial committees they could be facing in the future. That's then followed by how no matter who else lets them down, their imaginary friend Jehovah is always there for them. In reality, WT and my imaginary sky-daddy have been the greatest to "fail me and proved to be untrue." Daydreaming about animals in paradise gets pretty old when you're wondering how you're going to pay the bills piling up around you.

• freein2004
    freein2004

10, 12, 13, 14, 18, 20 makes no difference. It is too young to join such a high controlled group of nuts. Jesus did not get baptized till 30? Why don't that take that fact and not allow anyone younger than 30 to get baptized. Ha! That will be the day!

And are they really showing cartoons at the meetings now? I know my nieces are forced to watch the videos online but are they really showing them at the meetings now?

You mean it took all this time for Jehovah to tell his faithful slave to make cartoons to help indoctrinate the young.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Come on you guys, Jeehoobie is really swamped right now. He's making sure legal victories take place in Russia, err...ummm.. Well, he's protecting children from pedos....mmmm.. Then there's the neutrality issue with the Chilean flag to uphold..uhh... 

Hold on, hold on, the literature carts need oil??? Or the chariot is in the shop or something. Look, whatever the case may be, Jeehoober is super busy right now, OKAY?!?! He's got a lot on his plate, so step the f*** off!! 

DD

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Ah Billy and DD!

Your comments are gold!

It really is disturbing to watch the pure emotional manipulation used in these 'leading' cartoons etc for kids!

What about presenting them with actual facts? Education of doctrines and teachings? Not just peer pressure to conform to something their parents are doing!

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

It's very obvious the GB has the R&F doing research and comments about the organization instead of the bible

the sheeple's blinders are narrowing focus solely to the organization and anyone not spending hours per week on JW.org will not feel a part of the group

typical cult tactic

• smiddy
    smiddy

I think people are missing the point arguing if its Caleb or not , whether he is under 10 or 14 makes no difference .Its a cartoon  , he is a juvenile , far too young to make such a decision , and the video is blatant propaganda .

I say let them Baptize all the children they want , by the time they become late teenagers , in their twenties , they will be out of their ,  if not long before.

The kids and youth of today are not that dumb , they see the B.S.for what it is and they will flee.

And the life experience they learn from that will be priceless.

just my 2 cents worth .

smiddy

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Alright, let's get one thing straight!  These videos are not cartoons.  They are not to be called comic videos.  

Anthony Morris III makes it quite clear in the video entitled 'A Message to Your Family' that he wants these comical strips referred to as 'Animated Videos'!  

Yah, okay Tony whatever you say!(Ha!, Ha!, Ha!, Ha!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit