Last nights meeting...

by DATA-DOG 72 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prologos
    prologos

Sitting in the back rows (the shunning section) allowed us to really chuckle at those parts, including the male family evening demonstration in the school. It was the first time in nearly 60 years I had to a good, hearty belly laugh at the meetings. Did not swallow  though, could not stomach it. Are the GB FDS members really this infantile to think this is sane?  

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Caleb is going to make friends with Bart Simpson fall out of the truth and be an apostate at 10 for the rest of his life/cartoon career. 

When they first came out with this madness my thought was this. This probably how every story came about in the bible. Just that a story to guide or indoctrinate kids. They probably stuck as true by mistake or maybe design. In 100 years from now dubs will be reading from the books of Caleb and sophia. Unable to distinguish story from reality. 

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

prologos: "Are the GB FDS members really this infantile to think this is sane?"

They don't get out too much. Maybe they still watch cartoons.

• flipper
    flipper

Good gawd almighty ! Run Caleb ! Run for your life Caleb ! Don't let them dunk you !

P.S. Data-Dog this must have just made you want to melt in your seat ! Do you still have to go to meetings because of your spouse or family still in ? The sooner you can get away from attending - the sooner you can get away from the mind numbing lunatics and their information and the depression it might cause you. Hang in there 

• cappytan
    cappytan

It's not Caleb. But it is a kid. Maybe not 10, but definitely implied pre-teen. It's from one of their annoying song videos where it's children singing songs. 

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

FMF: I always had a fear in the back of my mind all these years, what if this was just another mainstream religion.

No. Mainstream religions do not excommunicate and shun people for victimless "crimes" and certainly not for simply disagreeing with their delusional leadership!

This religion is a high-control authoritarian group otherwise known as a cult.

• BU2B
    BU2B

I am likely going to sit through this garbage tonight.  If it is true that Caleb is getting baptized, I believe this was the endgame all along.  The WT knows the power of cartoons over children, and the power of advertizing!  Every parent knows that with every commercial that comes on the Disney channel, Nickelodeon etc.. your child cries and begs for every product seen! 

Now that Caleb is getting baptized, many of the kids will  be clamoring to follow suit.  It wont work on the older kids, but for those age 4-10 it will be very effective I fear.

All the feel good messages of saying please and thank you, cleaning up after yourself, listening to parents were only primers for the big kahuna of CHILD BAPTISM! 

Before long we will be seeing episodes on how to shun family and "friends" and why it makes Jehoover happy!

• BU2B
    BU2B
    Im sorry, its not Caleb being baptized, but my point remains the same.  That child still only looks to be 8 or 9.  Certainly not enough to make a decision of such magnitude.  I know.  I was 12.
  • cappytan
    cappytan

If you can stomach it, I found the video on YouTube. (I don't want to give their jw [dot] org website any additional traffic.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u92NQ0UrvD0

• Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake
    Disgusting. 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit