Last nights meeting...

by DATA-DOG 72 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

I want to comment on the height of this cartoon boy compared to my personal height at various ages. I was as tall as my mom at 11-12 years of age. I know I am just one example. These cartoon characters are much shorter than their mother, and it appears their mother is average height like my mother is. For this to be a representation of myself, it would have to be ttattelder at like age 8 or 9.

Look how tiny the boy is compared to the brother baptizing him. It's obvious what the angle is. Get baptized in elementary school. 

-TE

• cappytan
    cappytan

@TE: Excellent points. 

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    The kid is tiny. 
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

BU2B: Before long we will be seeing episodes on how to shun family and "friends" and why it makes Jehoover happy!

This is one of the best predictions!  "Watch this space"

I reckon this WILL INDEED come out in a video cartoon soon...it has to...it is a very core aspect of cult indoctrination!!! 

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

We might see Caleb grow up, think of all the "Truman show" style episodes. 

Caleb at age 15 - Caleb Struggles with self-pleasuring

Caleb at age 20 - Caleb Learns How to Run Away from Apostates while trolley witnessing.

Caleb at age 25- Caleb says No to getting married in favor of going to Bethel.

• StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku

Caleb at age 26 - Caleb is seduced by a "worldly" woman at work...

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Caleb at 35 - jumps off the Bay Bridge when he realizes his entire family is trapped by the WT; he is demonized by the congregation as being selfish and a self murderer.

His children work ever harder at the truth, but by their mid 20's their own disillusionment sets in, and they begin drinking to excess, and are disfellowshipped.

The congregation demonizes them as bad seed, taking after their father.

Truly, what a blessing Jehovah has given us!

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

No matter what age the child is, the point is this is a cartoon viewed by young people, like under the age of 10, and they will idealize what they see in this video.

• bohm
    bohm
    How about the recent long movie about the dad who saved his family from the world by trusting jehovah? It was pretty thick with cliches
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

If I recall correctly, ToMo3 had said that if a kid wasn't mature enough to be baptized, he wasn't mature enough to get his drivers license. Looks to me like they're backing it way down from 16 here!

Maybe it's because they realized they needed to get them baptized even further ahead of puberty.

Or maybe they're so desperate for MS and elders that they'll start appointing these preteen brothers to the elder body. In that case, the KM school will be all cartoons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit