Urgent Plea from Jehovah by One of His Anointed (sacred secret revealed)

by Brownboy 84 Replies latest watchtower bible

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

LT,

Mel looks a bit like a Tennessee Titans fan in that pic (or should I say pict)

• gumby
    gumby
    Anyone who even thinks about making comments in ridicule of this, will be remembered by Jehovah in His day.

Nah nah nah nah naaaah nah. Hey poopy pants....hey you baldhead, this is silly, your nutty, Jehovah's a sissy, boogerhead!

There are three physical events that take place. Jehovah will come to you in the night and awaken you, and these things occur:

Jehovah will first cause your heart to beat heavily.

You then begin to sense the taste of blood in your mouth.

And finally, you feel a distinct impression on your forehead.

Wow....thats exactly what happened to me that time some big mean bastard approached me and hit me in the lip and forehead. Hairy ugly bastard!

Gumby

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hmmmm, so BB wants us to pray to the God we "formerly knew".............but those who are DAed or DFed are told in no uncertain terms----that the prayers of all these ones-aren't even heard in the heavens!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    Jehovah will first cause your heart to beat heavily.

You then begin to sense the taste of blood in your mouth.

And finally, you feel a distinct impression on your forehead.

This may be a result of injuries caused by door to door preaching.

Man comes to door with baseball bat...Jehovah will first cause your heart to beat heavily.

Man hits with baseball bat...And finally, you feel a distinct impression on your forehead.

Your body's reaction to being hit by baseball bat...You then begin to sense the taste of blood in your mouth.

The "impression" must have done something to your memory to forget exact line of events.

Kwin

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

well nothing happened at all so I guess that proves once and for all that god satan allah all of them either don't exist or are powerless pu$$ies!

Good Bye to BB it's been fun now get lost!

• Corvin
    Corvin

I have delivered the message. I will not be returning to this forum.

A direct blasphemy against God will not be forgiven ! ! !

Hey Brownboy, kiss this before you leave, will ya?

• morty
    morty

BB,

I really think you need to change your doctor and or triple up on your meds sunshine.....

I think a mod should move this to humour/jokes....

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos

"Jehovah will first cause your heart to beat heavily.", "You then begin to sense the taste of blood in your mouth.", "And finally, you feel a distinct impression on your forehead."

Have you ever considered getting a "Frontal lobotomy?"

pseudo

• Preston
    Preston
    Brownboy, you just described Saturday night at a gay leather bar.

Corvin

Corvin, you forgot to pick up your tab yesterday when we went out...

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Corvin, you forgot to pick up your tab yesterday when we went out...

. . . which reminds me, Preston; I am gonna need my equipment back by next Saturday.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit