Urgent Plea from Jehovah by One of His Anointed (sacred secret revealed)

by Brownboy 84 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Golf
    Golf

BB. Why do you make yourself an object of ridicule? Guest77

• Triple A
    Triple A
    Please take this message as an inspired message from Jehovah, as I have the authority under Christ to convey it to you.

BrownBoy...are you calling yourself a prophet of God?..This statement could only be said by a prophet...Triple A

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief
    A direct blasphemy against God will not be forgiven ! ! !

Did not Jesus promise that every word spoken against God and Jesus would be forgiven? That the only unforgiveable sin was blasphemy against the holy spirit? Which is impossible to do these days, since there aren't patently obvious miracles for us to deny. At least, none I've noticed. Healings, exorcisms, walking on water, feeding thousands with a few loaves and fishes... these are obviously miracles that no rational and good human could possibly deny as being from God if he saw it. But a tired old threat about Armageddon; with no miracle to back it up? Even Moses was given a sign to carry to the Israelites in Egypt, wasn't he? But all YOU have done is make a false prediction in Jehovah's name; which according to the Bible means we should actually kill you when it fails to come to pass.

Good thing we don't pay too much attention to the Old Testament around here, huh?

CZAR

• Balsam
    Balsam

Every religion gets started with a prophet doesn't it with them getting a divine message and giving them divine power to suddenly read the bible and fully understand it. CT Russell, gal who started the Adventist religion, Joseph Smith who started Latter Day Saints, Mohammad of the Muslems, Abraham of the Israelites, lord the list goes on and on.

I can't help but wonder why people think God has spoken to them instead of everyone. Don't they realize they are having a psychotic break with reality like those who started religions in the past.

I guess there will always be people who think God has specially spoken to them, I live in the bible belt and hear this nonsense all the time from current day people.

Balsam

• Narkissos
    Narkissos
    But all YOU have done is make a false prediction in Jehovah's name; which according to the Bible means we should actually kill you when it fails to come to pass.

Good thing we don't pay too much attention to the Old Testament around here, huh?

Good point there. Too bad if BB cannot get it anymore...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit