Urgent Plea from Jehovah by One of His Anointed (sacred secret revealed)

by Brownboy 84 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Preston
    Preston

Brownboy, you've done it again...honestly, I think you should start your own "Dianetics"

Why am I hurting inside? (Page 21)

Why did Jehovah unmistakably make me shit my pants by visiting me in the middle of the night? (Page 33)

Why this icky taste in my mouth? (page 101)

Why this jacked up mark in the middle of my forehead which looks like one of the Led Zeppelin symbols? (page 4)

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

Brownboy you said this:

Just to let you know, I am not disregarding your thoughts. I do not know how to answer your question. I do feel that your plea is being brought to my attention. I am not aware of any authority which would allow me to ask Jehovah to approach you directly, as we are imperfect human beings. All I can do is ask you to approach Jehovah in prayer, and if you are sincere, you will feel an answer in your heart.

So I'm supposed to believe you and all you spout. Why? Why should I think that God speaks to you and ignores my 30+ years of dutiful supplication?

Sorry, not buying it.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride
    Jehovah will first cause your heart to beat heavily.

You then begin to sense the taste of blood in your mouth.

And finally, you feel a distinct impression on your forehead.

This is exactly what I experienced last week when I got hit in the head with a tennis ball. I guess that makes me one of the "anointed."

Devon

• Wallflower
    Wallflower

Jehovah will first cause your heart to beat heavily.

You then begin to sense the taste of blood in your mouth.

And finally, you feel a distinct impression on your forehead.

I can honestly say that I am one of the anointed. I meet all the criteria and have the scars to prove it.

It started in Geordie Byres in Ayr, drinking Timothy Taylors Landlord, a superb beer. Started at about 8 until midnight. Came home, tripped up over the step and banged my head into the Harley Davidson ashtray on the side table and bit my tongue.

My heart beat very heavily, it's a long walk home.

I bit my tongue and tasted blood

I have the Harley Davidson wings impression on my forehead.

Haha, all you are going to die at Armageddon, me I'm going to heaven.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Brownboy,

No sarcasm this time.

I don't question your religious experience.

I question the way you are mentally construing it, with words and concepts of a cult you don't even belong to (anymore?).

This is bound to leave you a very lonely person once the trip of "persecution of the righteous" is past.

You're still on sandy ground and you're eager to build something. Dig further instead.

Take care.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Brownboy said:

The last time that Jehovah came to me, I could sense the sorrow in His heart at the things that have to occur, in order to accomplish His will. This final message is a plea to those that love Him.

Please take this message as an inspired message from Jehovah, as I have the authority under Christ to convey it to you.

I'm sure admin decided this board would not be a good place for prophets or people who claimed to have their own private Jehovah pipeline.

I may be mistaken. I don't think so somehow.

Englishman.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

BB.My wife and I were invited for food and drinks by one of the anointed.His version of how he knew that he is one of the anointed differs from yours.We heard it from the horses mouth so to speak.

Blueblades

• Flash
    Flash
    1) ... I have to stress the sacredness of the anointing, and how highly it is regarded by those who partake in it. Anyone who even thinks about making comments in ridicule of this, will be remembered by Jehovah in His day.
    2) He communicates to you by placing a message into your heart, which is accompanied by various signs, in order to have an understanding of the message. This is how I am able to have a deeper understanding of the things written.

3) The last time that Jehovah came to me...

1) True and without exception 2) Satan can do this too...2Corinthians 11:14 3) I don't believe it is Jehovah who is communicating with you...be careful.

The Kingdom of Jehovah, and of His Christ is soon approaching, please be prepared.....

I agree with you here.

Where's the white Highliting coming from??? Anyone?

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Stevie,

There is nothing more "evil", more frightening, than the willful wholesale slaughter of men, women and children. So, it is understandable to some degree why the warring-tribal-mind of long ago would create such a deity. People scared shitless are easy to lead.

However, as time goes by and we become more coherent and less gullible, we begin to sense that the true Source of this wondrous universe could not be the old stinking relic of "evil" and manipulation that we once blindly worshipped and honored.

That said, it's not necessary to totally stop believing in a God, just stop diminishing It to such a far away and repugnant thing, and open to something far closer and sweeter. So, any of you who are still carrying some JW baggage and feel a little worried by what Stevie is saying, go take a nice nature walk, or climb a tree and let an attentive moment in clean air and silence teach you.

j

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

BB has hallen prey to the distruptive influence of Demonic Smurfs. There can be no question of it.

MEA SMURFA MEA MAXIMA SMURFA

how long will the righteous ones die in vain?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit