Urgent Plea from Jehovah by One of His Anointed (sacred secret revealed)

by Brownboy 84 Replies latest watchtower bible

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

And I notice that once again, my comments are ignored. No response to me Brownboy? Does Jehovah not value each hair on my head enough to treat me with individual compassion? Or am I a wastrel in his eyes? I disassociated with nothing "sinful" having taken place except a lack of love on the part of "his people" toward me. As one of his "lost sheep" does he not care enough about me to come searching?

Maybe it's haughty of me, but I think after what I've been through for the sake his name, if God REALLY REALLY cared about ME as a person and individual, he'd make sure I knew that he did and that he has a plan for me DIRECTLY, not through someone who's obviously counting time here (in an effort to skip the bad weather on a Saturday maybe?).

We all know NO ONE is assigned "territory" on the internet.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    not through someone who's obviously counting time here (in an effort to skip the bad weather on a Saturday maybe?).

What!!?!?!! BB is an active witness on this board saying this stuff? Tsk Tsk

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Cerise:Apparently I'm not sincere of heart, either.
    I genuinely want to know if he's the "poster-formerly-known-as-JCAnon".

BB:Ya know, my anointing wasn't accompanied by any of those symptoms. Sounds more like demon attack.
    Did you purchase a smurf recently?

I'm a-guessing that you were never explicitly told to go to JWD and stir up ridicule for yourself.
    C'mon, fess up. You weren't, were you?

Are you, or were you ever, part of the group that calls itself JIOR?

• Realist
    Realist

LOL

thank you brownboy! you have made my day!

• Satanus
    Satanus

If these are the symptoms signs, since the nt was written expressly for the anointed, why are they not listed there?

S

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Brownboy, how would someone tell the difference between the truly anointed and the mentally ill?

Was JCanon who used to post here really the Messiah or was he delusional?

Does AGuest really hear the voice of JAHESHSHUISHSHAH MESHACHAHSCHAH (Jesus) or is she just a bit wacko?

Was Charles Russell really anointed by God? What about Fred Franz? Jim Jones? Charles Manson?

How can an independent observer determine who's really anointed and who's just crazy?

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

You have known Jehovah before, so it is important to bring you back to Him.

The above comment was your response to me BB.

If you were truly anointed and speaking for God then you would know that I have NEVER been a JW as that cult is the false prophet which has never fooled me. Beyond that, you would also know that I used to be an athiest. In fact, I have moved away from athiest belief to accept that God created the Universe. What you are in fact saying to me in your comment is that I should return to an athiest belief. No thank you.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

You have known Jehovah before, so it is important to bring you back to Him.

The above comment was your response to me BB.

If you were truly anointed and speaking for God then you would know that I have NEVER been a JW as that cult is the false prophet which has never fooled me. Beyond that, you would also know that I used to be an athiest. In fact, I have moved away from athiest belief to accept that God created the Universe. What you are in fact saying to me in your comment is that I should return to an athiest belief. No thank you.

This is crazy, I cannot read your thoughts. You is used in a plural sense. BB

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

JEHOVAH FEELS GRIEF IN HIS HEART??

BEING A SPIRIT CREATURE HE HAS NO HEART.

YOU ARE LOWERING GOD TO THE LEVEL OF US HUMANS WHO DO HAVE HEARTS.

IF GOD HAS A MESSAGE FOR MAN KIND, WHY WOULD HE CHOOSE YOU?? YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER HUMAN WITH VERY LIMITED CONTACT WITH THE HUMAN RACE AND NO CREDABILITY.

CAN YOU WALK ON WATER?? RAISE THE DEAD?? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BE ON THE CROSS??

JESUS MINGLED WITH THE CROWDS. YOU HIDE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER.

COME OUT AND REVEAL YOUR SELF TO THE MILLIONS. WALK THE STREETS AND THROW THE WICKED RELIGIOUS LEADERS OUT OF THEIR CHURCHES.

START WITH THE LOCAL PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL.

Outoftheorg

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will give great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones. (Matthew)

Many have been mislead and I have to make it a point to let you know. You do not have to claim membership of any particular faith. I am not a part of the WTS. They have done a tremendous amount of good work and have also mislead many. Do not blame this on Jehovah. He is still our God and He looks to the heart for those deserving of salvation. Do not feel guilty that you stood up for what was not true, and do not be fearful for not attending the meetings. You can approach Him directly through Christ in prayer. Anyone sincere in heart will be forgiven.......I am a witness to this.

Information has been made known to me at the proper time. Put faith in Jehovah and not in earthling man, your salvation begins with your heart.

Brownboy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit