Urgent Plea from Jehovah by One of His Anointed (sacred secret revealed)

by Brownboy 84 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

In all of my postings I have sounded out a message of warning to all of those that cared to listen. We are at the point where a warning is in the form of a solemn plea.

I am revealing to you a secret that most everyone has always asked. How does a person know that they are anointed?

As I reveal this to you, I have to stress the sacredness of the anointing, and how highly it is regarded by those who partake in it. Anyone who even thinks about making comments in ridicule of this, will be remembered by Jehovah in His day.

There are three physical events that take place. Jehovah will come to you in the night and awaken you, and these things occur:

Jehovah will first cause your heart to beat heavily.

You then begin to sense the taste of blood in your mouth.

And finally, you feel a distinct impression on your forehead.

He communicates to you by placing a message into your heart, which is accompanied by various signs, in order to have an understanding of the message. This is how I am able to have a deeper understanding of the things written.

The last time that Jehovah came to me, I could sense the sorrow in His heart at the things that have to occur, in order to accomplish His will. This final message is a plea to those that love Him.

Please take this message as an inspired message from Jehovah, as I have the authority under Christ to convey it to you.

Approach Jehovah in prayer immediately, and repeatedly, with a heartfelt repentance if this is the case, and beg Him for strength.

The Kingdom of Jehovah, and of His Christ is soon approaching, please be prepared.............I will answer any questions to those that are sincere in heart.

Stevie Brown, a messenger of Jehovah

• minimus
    minimus

True "anointed" ones know how to spell it.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

JCAnon?
    Is it really you!?!!!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos
    Anyone who even thinks about making comments in ridicule of this, will be remembered by Jehovah in His day.

Brownboy, by posting this you are tempting many people to jeopardize their everlasting salvation. Would an "anointed" do that?

• Satanus
    Satanus

I guess the jehovah figment will remember me, or try to, anyway.

Jehovah will first cause your heart to beat heavily.

You then begin to sense the taste of blood in your mouth.

And finally, you feel a distinct impression on your forehead.

Actually, you seem really sincere about this. All i can say right now is, wow!

S

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

Brownboy this is a very important message you are delivering to us here at JWD. But you are forgetting so many others who need to hear it. Especially the doctors at the hospital working in the emergency ward. They deserve to hear these words too BB. Go tell them.

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

If Jehovah has something that urgent to inform humans about, he can tell us HIMSELF. I don't trust anyone who says they believe in him or claims to have information from him, as far as I can throw them. IF Jehovah *is* all-knowing and all-wise, he knows that.

If he's not loving enough to see to each of his individual childrens' specific needs, then he's not someone I particularly want to know.

• bisous
    bisous

yah, i have a bad taste in my mouth after reading this....but it isn't blood.

• JH
    JH

March 2005, right?

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Jehovahs word are being fulfilled repeatedly, look to the news and have an understanding.

17 For God put into their hearts to carry out his thought, even to carry out one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished.

9 And those of the peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will look at their corpses for three and a half days, and they do not let their corpses be laid in a tomb.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit