Urgent Plea from Jehovah by One of His Anointed (sacred secret revealed)

by Brownboy 84 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

James Thomas - That was beautiful - Thank you.

BB - You have a problem. Get some help before Jehovah tells you to jump off a bridge and join him in heaven. Oh - and for starters...quit taking LSD.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

That's not a smurf!
    THIS is a smurf:
    http://www.macbraveheart.freeserve.co.uk/html/movie/pics/pic21.htm

I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley, after a long night out!!!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I try not to be a hatefull and arrogant A$$ but some of these guys make it just so damn hard... ok here it is the final post on the subject of does god exsist! If nothing happens you all have to admit that there is no god or if their is a god he's a pu$$y who can't take care of himself much less you! After I write this down I swear I will say it without the censorship really loud in case he can't read (which seems likely) ok! and we'll just see what happens...

JEHOVAH YOU ARE A POS. YOU ARE POWERLESS AND FOOLISH! YOU ALLOW A BUNCH OF CRACK SMOKING DINGUS'S TO PROCLAIM THEMSELVES YOUR VOICE BECAUSE YOUR TOO PATHETIC TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! I CHALLANGE YOU TO DO ANYTHING TO PROVE YOUR NOT A PU$$Y, YOU HAVE FROM NOW UNTIL 9AM EST US TO PROVE ONCE AND FOR ALL THAT YOU ARE REAL AND NOT SOME AMPED UP CRACK DREAM FROM A CAMEL HU*PING DESERT RAT... TIME STARTS NOW DICKF*CE!

I WILL MAKE THE SAME STATEMENT ABOUT SATAN, ALLAH, AND EVERYOTHER GOD I CAN THINK OF AND WE'LL SEE IF I'M AROUND IN THE MORNING! night ya'll!

• manicmama
    manicmama

Jehovah will first cause your heart to beat heavily.

I had that too, I took a xanax and everything was OK!

mm

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

obviously one sandwich short of a picnic

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Jehovah will first cause your heart to beat heavily.

You then begin to sense the taste of blood in your mouth.

And finally, you feel a distinct impression on your forehead.

Brownboy, you just described Saturday night at a gay leather bar.

Corvin

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

I have delivered the message. I will not be returning to this forum.

A direct blasphemy against God will not be forgiven ! ! !

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

I bet you $5.00 you come back within a month. $10 that you come back within six.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am delighted to hear you will not be returning to the forum - mind you it will not be as funny then -I need agood laugh now and again and you provide one

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Just got a few minutes to catch up on the board and THIS is the thread I pick to read first ? LOL

BB - Wow...what can I say...to actually have one of the "annnoinnnted" take the time to come here and post a threatening message to a grumpy old apostate like me....WOW.

As to the "Signs".....My head usually spins...get the taste of pea soup in my mouth and have the need to vomit when I think of the JW's.....guess I'm not "annnoinnnted" huh ? LOL

Thats okay. I am much happier being an apostate anyway !

RGW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit