Urgent Plea from Jehovah by One of His Anointed (sacred secret revealed)

by Brownboy 84 Replies latest watchtower bible

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Heart beating heavily? The taste of blood? Impression on your forehead? You haven't been kidnapped by Zarqawi, have you?

Are you just trolling, my friend?

CZAR

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Does Jehovah recommend any over-the-counter medication for that, or are you just aping something you read by Lovecraft? I'm thinking a mild sedative would do the trick.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Brownboy this is a very important message you are delivering to us here at JWD. But you are forgetting so many others who need to hear it. Especially the doctors at the hospital working in the emergency ward. They deserve to hear these words too BB. Go tell them.

Rest assured that Jehovah has taken His message to the full extent and to those that need it. You have known Jehovah before, so it is important to bring you back to Him. BB

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Can't recall ever knowing that deity, though I did read things about him in some old books, most of which were WTS tomes, not the bible.

• PinTail
    PinTail

Tell me you are not serious. I have those symptoms a lot from blood clots in my legs and from a seizure condition. Personally its my convection that they believe they are special because a spiritual froth like the four square Pentecostal religion rolls on the floor.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Brownboy, by posting this you are tempting many people to jeopardize their everlasting salvation. Would an "anointed" do that?

It is important not to ridicule something that Jehovah has set apart as sacred. Jehovah will correct them to the proper degree.

BB

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

Rest assured that Jehovah has taken His message to the full extent and to those that need it.

Brownboy quit talking to us an d wasting precious time. Get to those doctors and save them with your words.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief
    It is important not to ridicule something that Jehovah has set apart as sacred. Jehovah will correct them to the proper degree.

If I recall correctly, Jehovah's prophet mocked the priests of Baal over their powerlessness. Now YOU are bringing a dead god before us and telling us we can't mock YOU? At least we aren't going to drag you over to a big rock and slaughter you there... just let the nice doctors medicate you - ask for Adavan. It'll make the demons go away!

CZAR

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Jehovah will first cause your heart to beat heavily.

You then begin to sense the taste of blood in your mouth.

And finally, you feel a distinct impression on your forehead.

Well at least you can answer the question that I have asked multiple times.

But I will say that offering a threat to anyone that ridicules you will be remembered by Jehovah is a bit high and mighty and that to anyone who claims to be of God and is not will also be remember by Jehovah.

So no ridicule from me, but be careful as you speak for Jehovah

• eljefe
    eljefe

I typed your symptoms into WebMD and it came up with this. Congratulations on the new baby and becoming the first man to conceive! Let us know if it is a boy or a girl.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit