I'm gettin me a couple more wives!

by gumby 117 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LittleToe
  • Country_Woman
    Country_Woman
    Country woman......do YOU think I'm heardheaded?

No, rubberheaded

• gumby
    gumby

Has anyone mentioned that the bible gives allowance for a man to have many wives but a woman can have only one man? You can prove it from the greek words used in the bible by a male shouvanist pig yourself.

In 1Cor. 7:2 it says, "let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband". The greek words used for "his own" and "her own" are different, ....and not just in gender you bastards, allowing for the possibility that different rules apply to the different sexes.

In fact, the greek word for "her own" in this passage (idios) is used in Romans 14 : 4 to represent a servant and "his own" master. This shows that Paul could have used the same word twice in 1 Corinthians 7, but chose not to cuz he was a male pig. And it also shows that a man belongs to his wife in the same sense as a master belongs to his servant. A servant can have only one master, and a master can have many servants. In the same way, a woman can have only one husband, but a man can have many wives. Savy comprendo?

There you are ladies....you only get one dude, and we gitta have all the babes are hearts desire and Jehovah is still a happy camper.

*sticks tongue out at the girls*

Gumby

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I just have one rhetorical question for ya, Gumbo.

Can you multiply PMS and menopause times the number of extra wives you'd like to have?

Frannie (of the snicker, snort class)

• gumby
    gumby
    ! just have one rhetorical question for ya, Gumbo.

Can you multiply PMS and menopause times the number of extra wives you'd like to have?

Frannie...if I had that many wives, I'd rotate then on a daily basis so the PMSer's were in the back of the line. Menopauser's get booted out to the biatch bone yard and a younger fresh babe takes her spot.

*starts thinkin like the jewish men*

Gumby

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    Frannie...if I had that many wives, I'd rotate then on a daily basis

LOL- let me guess- your "secretary" will be in charge of logistics eh?

Imagining poor Gumby trying to keep it all straight and yelling out "Next !!"

• Narkissos
    Narkissos
    Menopauser's get booted out to the biatch bone yard and a younger fresh babe takes her spot.

That's about Fellini's solution in the dream of "8 1/2"... the older ones are sent upstairs to oblivion...

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Frannie...if I had that many wives, I'd rotate then on a daily basis so the PMSer's were in the back of the live. Menopauser's get booted out to the biatch bone yard and a younger fresh babe takes her spot.

*starts thinkin like the jewish men*

LOL, Gumbo! Still a problem-o, cher.....it seems that women working or living together on a regular basis have a tendency to alter their cycles to the same time period..... It's a scientific fact.

Hugs 'n smoochies,

Frannie

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Apparently there were Matriarchal societies where the women were polygamous. I don't know that much about them, though. The biblical view is definitely one-sided, with women apparently being treated like property

Menopauser's get booted out to the biatch bone yard and a younger fresh babe takes her spot.

That, I believe, was exactly what Jesus was getting at.
    So, waddayagot against post-menopausal women, Gumboil?
    All that experience and no need for contraception? Such a wife sounds like a plus, in my book

.....it seems that women working or living together on a regular basis have a tendency to alter their cycles to the same time period..... It's a scientific fact.

Having worked in an office where I was the only guy, I can attest to that fact.
    Also, have you noticed how mixed-gender workplaces are generally much nicer to work in?
    Sinlge gender workplaces tend to be places of extremes.

• gumby
    gumby

LT.......trying to suck up to menopausers

Frannie,

LOL, Gumbo! Still a problem-o, cher.....it seems that women working or living together on a regular basis have a tendency to alter their cycles to the same time period..... It's a scientific fact.

Yes it IS a fact. Everytime the time is right....like your anniversary or an awesome getaway.....you girls never fail to say " Sorry hun, I started". Fact indeed!

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit