I'm gettin me a couple more wives!

by gumby 117 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Not as shocked as they were, when I put the windscreen wipers on full speed!!!

ROFL

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    LT will tell bout the red part (purple part in Scotland)

Purple rain?

So LT did you try honking your horn or sumpin? That might've broken their concentration a bit. Either that or just lift your kilt and they'd have hopped off quick enough.

• gumby
    gumby

Big T dangit....the red part is the "other" head on a guy. Thats why some guys just ask if they can at least just put in the red part. Nasty...I know, but my dad was in the Navy at one time. They have a whole new language.

So...any bible scholars wanna give me a good reason why god allowed such activity? I really haven't heard a good explanation yet. Where's the ozzmeister when you need him?

Gumby

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Big T dangit....the red part is the "other" head on a guy

ummm

LT will tell bout the red part (purple part in Scotland)

well ....

Purple rain?

>wishes Gumby would use a little imagination to visualize the obvious visual double entrede<

Hello? McFly!?

• gumby
    gumby
    Purple rain?

I must be George Macfly biff....cuz I don't know what the heck purple rain is. I know Prince sang a song about it, but I know nothing of it. Besides...if you got a purple one.....you'd be cold and have major shrinkage and look like a damn greek naked statue with an anteater for a willy.

Gum-red-part-dinger

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm probably the most naive poster on this board, BUT ...

I'm not talking about Prince. I could get a bit more detailed but it would ruin the moment.

Do I need to get Valis to bring his switch in here? Better yet, I'm calling in seven006. You're in big trouble young man.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Gumby, I found this urban dictionary definition for you. Now I know too.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=purple+rain

• gumby
    gumby

Seeitallclearlynow....your link relates everything to Prince and BigT says it isn't about him. See BigT...I ain't the only dummy. Yer just a nasty bastard!

Valis prolly knows....he reads all that weird stuff plus he's a big hippy. Hippys know stuff.

Gumby

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

no no no

Okay, I was making a play on words with the obvious 'red part' and Gumby's reference to purple. Rain indicating umm.... emissions.

Nest c'est pai?

• seeitallclearlynow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit