Still Demonstrating/Prostesting at the KH and Support is Growing

by Corvin 80 Replies latest jw friends

• Corvin
    Corvin
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/53136/1.ashx

Sorry for the attn. getting post, but I am so pissed off tonight that I can't see straight. ALL these f*cks need to be shot.

Lemme tell y'all why I am so mad. I work w/ abused kids in a group home. Today, one of 'em who has been horribly abused, not even a teenager, decides to get attn. by pulling out three of his teeth. With his bare hands, punching himself, whatever, one at a time. Some of these kids are so ruined I don't think they will EVER even slightly recover.

That's why I get so pissed at these sanctimonious assholes on this board who spout off about how "jehovah will take care of it" when they have no idea. Don't they understand, NOTHING CAN EVER MAKE UP FOR THIS!!!!! If they heard of the horrors I deal w/ every day, saw them, maybe they would change their minds, see kids w/ enormous scars on their bodies from parents who tried to KILL them @ 4 yrs. old. Seeing kids who don't shit for weeks, because their bowels are the only things they feel they have any control over. Oh, but wait, I forgot, they don't help people in this way, they give themsomething far better. The watchtower. Or death if you don't agree w/ them. Sorry, & thanks for letting me vent, it's been a rough day. avishai

All three of my daughters have suffered from severe depression, low self-esteem, suicidal ideation, and two of them attempted suicide ("NOTHING COULD EVER MAKE UP FOR THIS!!!!!"). This is all documented and except for Nancy's attempt, it is what the judge and family law court mediator based their decision on when they placed the girls with Mary and me. Whatever I am doing, I am doing civilized and above board. I am doing it legally and with dignity. I don' think there is a professional in the judiciary system that would take exception to my activism, or who would not understand.

Here is a point maybe some have missed. Neither me nor Sara, in this instance, get to have legal representation in battling it out for custody and visitation. We can have an attorney of our own, but it will not do either one of us any good. The judge ordered a specially appointed attorney to investigate and then make a recommendation. I just signed releases giving him access to all medical records and exams, private counseling sessions and CPS reports. The judge 9.9 times out of ten goes with the court appointed attorney's recommendation.

Corvin

• Corvin
    Corvin
    I hope that you have considered all the possible outcomes and ramifications of your actions and that they in no way impede your primary goal of securing freedom from abuse for your kids. Erring on the side of caution in the short term may be a bitter pill to swallow ... but the right course of medicine given your desired result.

Point well taken b

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

(((Corvin)))

I'm sending you love and positive energy for your picketing.

I know you will act only with the highest and healthiest interests of your children.

The jws are not thinking of your children, they only wish you would disappear ... and let them continue to spread their gangrene.

I'm glad you have found a way to draw attention to the truth about yourself and the jw fear-based religion. The dubs are squirming!

Love,

ESTEE

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Give 'em hell Corvin.....best wishes from the nations breadbasket!

__--------Hillbilly ( lost my wife to these assholes... get a few for me class)

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

HI CORVIN.

I ADMIRE YOUR STRENGTH AND FEARLESS WAY OF PICKETING THE JW'S AND YOUR DETERMINATION TO PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN AND KEEP THEM OUT OF THIS JW MESS.

THE ONLY THING I QUESTION, IS YOUR TIMING. YOU ARE DEALING WITH THE LEGAL DEPARTMENTS OF YOUR COUNTY AND OR THE STATE.

THIS MAKES YOUR CONDUCT AND BEHAVIOUR IMPORTANT TO YOU AND EVEN MORE, IMPORTANT TO THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM.

IMAGINE THIS. DURING THE PICKETING, SOME WIERDO JW DECIDES TO CHALLENGE YOU AND MAYBE SHOVES YOU OR HITS YOU.

I AM SURE YOU, IN YOUR PRESENT STATE OF ANGER WILL DEFEND YOUR SELF AND HIT BACK. MAYBE CAUSING SOME SERIOUS PHYSICAL DAMAGE.

POLICE ARE CALLED AND THE LIES START TO FLY. YOU END UP ARRESTED AND IN JAIL.

NOW, THESE RABID JW'S HAVING NO FEAR OF LYING "SPIRITUAL WARFARE" SHOW UP IN COURT AND FRY YOUR HIDE WITH LIES.

ALL OF THIS COULD BE INTRODUCED IN YOUR OTHER COURT HEARINGS AND SEVERLY DAMAGE YOUR IMAGE AND BELIEVEABILITY IN THE EYES OF THE COURT.

MY ADVICE TO YOU WOULD BE, PLAY IT COOL MAN. LET OFF THIS PICKETING. BE THE SWEETEST KIND, FORGIVING GUY YOU EVER SAW. UP TO THE POINT OF PUKEING ABOUT YOUR "NEW" YOU.

AFTER YOU HAVE SETTLED YOUR COURT CASE AND ALL IS OVER AND DONE WITH.

GO BACK TO THE PICKETING AND MAN " GIVE THEM HELL" LET THE NEIGHBORS AND ANYONE ELSE THERE. SEE WHAT A LOW LIFE BUNCH OF PRICKS THEY REALLY ARE .

BUT NOT RIGHT NOW.

Outoftheorg Best wishes to you and your family on this journey. Play it cool dude!

BTY I LIVED IN THE SUNCREST AREA IN THE HILLS JUST NORTH OF EL CAJON UNTIL 1970.

A LONG TIME AGO TO YOU YOUNGINS. WENT TO THE EL CAJON KD HALL " CAN'T RECALL THE NAME" IT WAS AT THIS TIME THAT I WAS A COUNTY SHERIFFS DEPUTY.

LOTS OF CHANGES SINCE THEN.

I STILL TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHO THE HELL FARKEL IS. I THINK I MIGHT OF KNOWN HIM.

• avishai
    avishai
    IMAGINE THIS. DURING THE PICKETING, SOME WIERDO JW DECIDES TO CHALLENGE YOU AND MAYBE SHOVES YOU OR HITS YOU.

I AM SURE YOU, IN YOUR PRESENT STATE OF ANGER WILL DEFEND YOUR SELF AND HIT BACK. MAYBE CAUSING SOME SERIOUS PHYSICAL DAMAGE.

Sorry Corvin, if I'm butting in too much. I'm really having a problem with everyone psychoanylizing Corvin over the net. Why are we so "sure" that he would hit back? Even in an angered state, I'm "sure" I could let a jw beat the crap outta me in front of a buncha witnesses. I'd love it. It'd show who really had the problem.

• Corvin
    Corvin

IMAGINE THIS. DURING THE PICKETING, SOME WIERDO JW DECIDES TO CHALLENGE YOU AND MAYBE SHOVES YOU OR HITS YOU. I AM SURE YOU, IN YOUR PRESENT STATE OF ANGER WILL DEFEND YOUR SELF AND HIT BACK. MAYBE CAUSING SOME SERIOUS PHYSICAL DAMAGE.

LOL, AND PIGS MIGHT FLY OUT OF MY BUTT, TOO. jk THAT IS SOME IMAGINATION.

DON'T WORRY, I AM VIDEO TAPING EVERYTHING I DO WHEN PROTESTING.

Avi, because you do what you do, I am hard pressed to find another so qualified to butt-in.

• Corvin
    Corvin

Y?know, I was just in the bathroom cleaning some window blinds, and I was thinking about what Avishai said about some psychoanalyzing me. I put the info out there and I am a big boy and I can deal with whatever response comes back to me. It?s all fair game to a point, and I would only share these things with those whom I trust. That would be you folks.

I would just like to point out that so many of us find so many reasons for not taking action. I wonder what would happen if we instead put that kind of energy into finding more reasons to take action. Can?t never could and shouldn?t never would.

• avishai
    avishai

I like standing next to the dubs in street work holding silentlambs brochures.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Corvin,

I think u are great and doing what I wish I'd had the guts to do when my name was drug through the mud and by JWS. U appear to understand the court order about how close u can be to the KH so the hell with it, go get them. If one of your local channels has a viewer help line (fox 4 here in Dallas has one) i'd call them and see if they will cover it. I have seen fox 4 do some amazing things for people. Problems that couldn't be solved suddenlty got resloved.

I do not see uncontrolled anger, just a father determined to protect and defend his children and expose the people who are liars.

and yes, peaceful protest is the american way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit