• Peppermint
    Peppermint

This is mine.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

Hope it works this time.

• zev
    zev

Zev, that's really cool. How do you do that? Is that your sweetheart by the way?
    FlyingHighNow hold down the windows button between the alt and ctrl keys on the left side of your keyboard, hit the print screen screen key. (windows)(prtscn) open paint, and ctrl v (paste) it there. save it then open it with your favorite photo editor to work on it or save it as a jpg, png ect. that all there is to it. and yes, thats my gwen. she's the best!

• zev
    zev

here's one of my toshiba laptop running completely defaul as its a new install of suse 9.1 pe linux

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

here it is

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Bem, everyone of those is beautiful, especially the sweet little baby. Babies are magical little packages of sweet innocence. I love them. Peppermint, that is so unique. I really like it. The border makes think of Celtic knots. It's very mythical and fairy tale-like. I also love the color combination.

hold down the windows button between the alt and ctrl keys on the left side of your keyboard, hit the print screen screen key. (windows)(prtscn) open paint, and ctrl v (paste) it there. save it then open it with your favorite photo editor to work on it or save it as a jpg, png ect. that all there is to it.

Zev, under your tutelage I was able to take a snapshot of my PC screen. Now whether I can get this paperclip dealie to work is another question. Your Gwen is radiant.

here's one of my toshiba laptop running completely defaul as its a new install of suse 9.1 pe linux

Very cool, I think the Teletubbies will pop up anytime. (I used to watch them with my grandson. We loved them.) Evesapple, Piano Matt is absolutely precious and adorable. Maybe he's the next Beethoven?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Zev, I took the pic of my screen but the file's too big to post with Simon's paperclip. I tried to reduce the filesize but then the pic was too small.

I don't know if it's the new AOL 9.0 that I'm using but I am having a lot of trouble getting the paperclip feature to work right. *sigh*

• zev
    zev

i'll pm you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit