~Show us your PC wallpaper~

by FlyingHighNow 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Bryan
    Bryan

My wallpaper is my Sweetie on her birthday in Vegas this year at knobhill in MGM.

• Xandria
    Xandria

The Peacock Feather one is mine. The one I am considering is Shark's Tail and the last one reminds me of Brummie.

X

• ballistic
    ballistic

You have you're wallpaper turned off if you're an over-clocker.

Oh I guess my rating has not gone up to "sad"

yep!

• DebraDoll
    DebraDoll

We walk here three times a week now. I haven't been able to do this since losing my son and dedicating myself to full time college, in 5 yrs, but am working up to my old self now that I have graduated. Back then I walked 4 miles before the 7AM school bus came, then again around 7pm. I hated physical exercise so I "tricked" myself by saying "I only need to walk two miles, then I can go home!" It all worked out to 8 miles a day. Man, did I look GOOD then! I uploaded this photo on my desktop to keep me inspired.

• liquidsky
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    It's the "starchild" from 2001:A Space Odyssey. I'm a Kubrick nut!

I just saw this, Preston. I thought the thread had died but you posted this 15 days after that.

Andy is a Kubrick nut, too. He has a folder in My Documents with stills from 2001, including the starchild. He set it up so he can watch it like a slideshow. He just watched Dr. Strangelove and then asked for it for Christmas. He's never seen Lolita though. I guess I've seen most all of Kubrick's films.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Bryan, Xandria, Debra Doll, Liquid Sky, I thought this thread had died. Preston resurrected it a couple of weeks after I thought it was over and done. Belated thanks to all of you for sharing.

• PinTail
    PinTail

Here we go Hamlet:

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hey Pin Tail - it didn't "take" - wanna try again?

• Triple A
    Triple A

This was a cloud that was over Viejas Mountain at dusk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit