~Show us your PC wallpaper~

by FlyingHighNow 68 Replies latest jw friends

• seeitallclearlynow
  • KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

Mine is of a Zinnia (spelling?) that I grew in my flower garden.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Nicolas, I just looked at your kitty cat. What a sweety pie! I love the black and white photo, too.

drwtsn32, That forest is beautiful. Makes me think of Oregon in the snow.

I love his blankey, BigTex. That's just cute.

Seven, I love Andy Warhol. I have his Campbell Soup can, in magnet form on my fridge.

Seeitall, that's what the whole country will look like north of Florida not too long from now. The leaves are already starting to change here. I don't know if I am ready to let go of this mild Michigan summer, though. Autumn is second only to spring in its glory.

KK, zinnias are one of my favorite garden flowers. My key chain has zinnias on it. They are so beautiful that it instantly calms me down to look at them. My beloved daughter gave it to me, a very loving and appreciated gift. Up here these Michiganians call them Zeenyas. I call them zin-ee-uhs.

This is fun, it's like getting a glimpse into your computer sanctuaries. Thank you. Please keep them coming.

Heather

• Nancy Drake
  • Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

whoops, kinda big.

• PointBlank
    PointBlank

I would if I knew how. I managed to upload it to my files, but how does it get from there to here?

BTW, some of the you have beautiful wallpaper. I especially love the nature stuff.

PB

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Nancy, Hello Kitty, the first time I ever saw her was at the Woodfield Mall in 1978. I bought a Hello Kitty clipboard.

Point Blank, after you browse for the file, check the box under it and then hit the attach button.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    Nancy, Hello Kitty, the first time I ever saw her was at the Woodfield Mall in 1978. I bought a Hello Kitty clipboard.

I love the old-school, very plain, primary colored Hello Kitty the best from 1976. These days, they make her a little too pastel-ish.

• Sassy
  • Larry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit