~Show us your PC wallpaper~

by FlyingHighNow 68 Replies latest jw friends

• zev
    zev

i'm surprised that no on posted desktop snapshots of their desktops rather than just the backgrounds.

maybe thats the way windows users do it, but on the linux forums we prefer shots like this......

yes you can do this with windows too.

harold/zev

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

heres mine

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

JWbot: I love your wallpaper!!! I can just imagine those screens! .... somebody help me...lol i just reformatted, so gimme a lil time ot find one i like and set it up.

• melmac
    melmac

Allyson Hannigan:

• Badger
    Badger

My Avatar is my walpaper

• Incense_and_Peppermints
  • Evesapple
    Evesapple

oops didn't work :(

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Pin, I can only see a Red X. Hey, See It Triple A, that cloud is stunning. I'd love to see it for real. Zev, that's really cool. How do you do that? Is that your sweetheart by the way? Candi, that's really cool. I can feel the mood and the atmosphere. I miss those days when I could wear a dress like that. Mel, she's from Buffy, right? Love her. Badge, that's what I call efficiency. I & P, is that your dream car? I love the artwork. Edited because I can't get the paperclip to work at all. I push the icon and nothing happens. I'll try again next time I log on.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    I & P, is that your dream car? I love the artwork.

isn't it a cool paint? i have one of these, just not painted that way..

p.s. your pic didn't show..(well, not on my session anyway). just a red x.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    isn't it a cool paint? i have one of these, just not painted that way..

p.s. your pic didn't show..(well, not on my session anyway). just a red x.

Yes, it is. People used to paint their cars and vans like that back in the 70s. Okay, I guess until the paperclip thingie will actually function, I'll either have to figure out another way to show the pic or not show it at all. I wonder if I signed off and then signed on again if it would work. Dunno. Maybe I should try sometime.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit