~Show us your PC wallpaper~

by FlyingHighNow 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
  • Nicolas
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

HappyDad, that looks so SciFi, and beautiful.

Stinky, that kitten has wonderful eyes.

Shutterbug, I've been there! Even ate a prickly pear.

Outnfree, my mother's ashes lie somewhere in NM. I'm not sure the exact location because my sister picked the place. You will love the Taos area. The pueblo is beautiful. If you can drive up to Red River, it's a beautiful town. The drive there is spectacular. New Mexico truly is the Land of Enchantment. Good journey!

Awww, Rain, I can't see your pic. I love your name.

DH, use the paper clip to upload from your PC. We want to see.

Valis, she is a vision of lovely innocence and beauty. Thank you for sharing her with us.

• Mac
    Mac

I'm not showing anyone my wallpaper till I fix the seams and work out some of these bubbles........damnit!!!!!!!!

mac

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Here's mine:

I'll try it again..later

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I like the wallpaper over at Digital Blasphemy. Right now I'm using this one.

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

LOL! That's the exact same one I'm using, Doc!!! I always thought you were my evil twin...born from different mothers...in different years....and different places....but still eeeeeeeeeevil....

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Stanley, my son's stuffed cow:

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    LOL! That's the exact same one I'm using, Doc!!! I always thought you were my evil twin...born from different mothers...in different years....and different places....but still eeeeeeeeeevil....

You're kidding! That is too funny!!

• Seven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit