~Show us your PC wallpaper~

by FlyingHighNow 68 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Here's mine: (It's set on a red background)

Blue Meanie - The Beatles

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

You do have a beautifull red cross (which is what I see on my labtop)

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Here's my latest wallpaper.

HappyDad

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

He's so cute!

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Guadalupe National Park, Texas

• outnfree
    outnfree

This is where I'll be in a little over a week's time. It is in New Mexico and it is a place I am spiritually drawn to, thus I am making a pilgrimage. There's an eerie story about how I found this picture and what this place represents. It overlooks the EXACT spot where my cousin wants her ashes spread (which task will fall to me) -- but she hadn't yet told me where the spot was. I knew it was somewhere in the Taos area, yes, but of all the photos on this and many other websites I was researching for my own benefit on the Pueblo peoples, THIS is the one that spoke to me. I felt I needed to go HERE. The feeling was overwhelming. I e-mailed it to her and she said, "Oh, my god! That's it! That's where we've camped, right along that trail!" Something is there for me to learn, and I am going shortly to find out what it is. I'm calling it my "Vision Quest" and I'm very excited about it, as you all might be able to tell!

P.S. That IS a llama -- there's a group that does expeditions and uses llamas as pack animals.

• rain
    rain

will get there 1 day!

• rain
    rain

OUTNFREE: keep us informed sounds fun!! wish u well

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Let us try this again:

• dh
    dh

pfff, that doesn't seem to work.