~Show us your PC wallpaper~

by FlyingHighNow 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Larry
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sassy, Supergirl is updated since the last time I saw her. I think your monitor is bigger than mine is, too.

Larry, it looks like there is an alien ship beaming something up or down from that skyline. What city is that by the way? It's for me to tell.

• truthseeker1
  • jwbot
    jwbot

This is mine.

After seeing all the flowers I thought mine would fit right in. The left is my 19" flat panel, the right is my 16" wide-screen laptop.

The desktop is as it appears...no icons...I hate icons....

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Mine's a naughty one from suicidegirls.com

CZAR

• Preston
  • jwbot
    jwbot

ooh I LOVE suicide girls. (I almost was one but wussed out, haha)

• harleyquinn
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Truth, Packers: I'm pretty sure that will make XW happy.

JWBot, I really don't know what to think about yours. Kind of perplexing. You remind me of my daughter. She perplexes me, too. Not in a bad way, just in a perplexing way. Now, are you perplexed? I kind of figured.

Czar, you could put her in Windows Paint and put some of those black lines

- over stuff and show her to us anyway.

Preston, I can't see. Maybe you could try the paperclip feature to upload it for us? Hey, if I can finally figure that clip dealie out, then anyone can. We'd love to see.

HarleyQuinn, they make me feel like a kid again. You know, kind of magical like Saturday morning (I was a worldy kid).

• Preston
    Preston
    Preston, I can't see. Maybe you could try the paperclip feature to upload it for us? Hey, if I can finally figure that clip dealie out, then anyone can. We'd love to see.

FlyingHigh, I uploaded the picture of my desktop to my webspace so (in theory) anyone should see it. If not, The link to the pic is below.

http://www.inktraveler.com/space.gif

It's the "starchild" from 2001:A Space Odyssey. I'm a Kubrick nut!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit