The Judicial Committee

by minimus 108 Replies latest jw friends

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

My previous post was for JB... :-)

• jb
    jb

DaCheech-

Thank you for your loving words. I am healthy and so is my son. That was 11 years ago. It took me awhile to see I didn't desirve to be treated that way, regardless of my "sins". I stopped trying to please my Dad about 3 years ago. I am his only child there should be no strings attached. I stopped apologizing for have my son the day he was born. And if people can't see what a blessing he is in my life I don't need them in mine.

• jwbot
    jwbot

jb you are so strong to have been able to make it through that terrible time. What horrible people would treat you that way!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Welcome jb!

I'm glad you could manage your way through and out of this agonizing trial. And I love your present outlook on it...

I really hope SOJ takes your challenge seriously. It is worth it!

(Thus far he didn't comment on my case either btw).

Take care (you and your son),

Narkissos

• minimus
    minimus

Where is Sword of Jah???????

• blondie
    blondie

In his scabbard....

• minimus
    minimus

Blondie----that should "picture" something in Watchtower Land, no??

• toreador
    toreador

I hope SOJ didnt leave the building again.

• minimus
    minimus

SOJ is probably on a judicial commitee right now because of apostasy.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Six years ago, I was called to a JC meeting for myself. I had already made my decision long before I walked thru the library door, and my only interest in going was to finalize my departure and close the door behind myself. I was direct and honest with the body who met with me and told them that I wouldn't waste their time nor mine and to please do what needed to be done as I no longer wanted to be part of the JW's. It was very emotionally and spiritually freeing for me. I felt better than I had in many years, like I had finally shed a great weight I had been dragging behind myself. To this day, I have NO regrets and NO desire to return. I finally came home to myself six years ago, and I'm staying there.

Terri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit