Please Respond To Survey! 25 more needed please.

by Big Jim 113 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Jim
    Big Jim

It seems like to me the majority of people who are in the truth, are were in the truth was a result of either a family member are a friend witnessing to them and not many seem to have been found in the door to door work.
    From my years of associating with the Borg I cannot recall many coming in the truth from the door to door work.

How were you sucked in? For me it was my Aunt who has now even though I am not disfellowshipped decided to write me out of her will to the tune of about $150,000.00 (maybe I should hang around a couple more years)dont think I will.

Please respond . Thanks.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

I was sucked in by Jehovah God.

• Big Jim
    Big Jim

Yes you were Sister FredHall and he is going to spit you out quicker then he sucked you in as soon as he gets a taste of the vile that you are all about.

• joelbear
    joelbear

I would say 95% of the witnesses I knew were 2nd or 3rd generation or either the cousins or other distant relatives of people who were witnesses.

My mother brought in all her brothers and sisters. My dad brought in none of his. I knew lots of large families who were witnesses who were related to everyone in the circuit by blood or marriage.

The org's growth rate for the last 30 years or so has matched the world population growth rate. Its been 1 witness to 1000 humans for a while.

hugs

Joel

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

My parents, and they were born into it too!!!

Ven

"I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair,I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair,I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair, and send it on it's way"

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Big Jim,

He love this cat.

• reagan_oconnor
    reagan_oconnor

Hi, Jim;

My Aunt (my sister's mother) met a JW, started dating, soon became one. Started studying with my Mom, who in turn dragged my Dad in (by the balls, might I add) and raised all of us kids in it.

Of my aunt's children, one was DFed, one married at 18 and divorced last year (husband finally "came out" to her. I mean, did everyone *else* in the world know he was gay except her?!) the others are too young yet.

I'm the only one of my sibs who has left ---> YET!

Reagan

"I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul."

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

VeniceIT,

Just cut all your hair off.

• waiting
    waiting

Myself - by my first husband, who was born into the WTBTS.

My husband - his family goes so far back that the people in the old neighborhoods called it "The M............ Religion" instead of Jehovah's Witnesses. He's the first to leave, btw.

His family is sure it's because he married "that yankee woman."

waiting

• JAVA
    JAVA

My Dad. I'm still ticked off at him for that!

--JAVA
    ...counting time at the Coffee Shop

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit