Please Respond To Survey! 25 more needed please.

by Big Jim 113 Replies latest jw friends

• Tina
    Tina

(((((((((((lauralisa))))))))))))))I was especially moved by your story and wanted to welcome you aboard!! Looking forward to hearing more from you.hugs,Tina

• dreamer
    dreamer

I got involved from the tender age of 0: I was a 3rd generation JW and now, at the age of 22, I no longer associate myself with them.

• Big Jim
    Big Jim

I just need 25 more responses please.

• Preston
    Preston

I researched the religon when I was a teenager and I thought that JW's were closer to religious truth than most religions...of course this was about 5 - 6 years ago, before I even knew about the internet or any secular literature that put the organization in more honest light.

• spinner
    spinner

My Grandmother talked to me secretly about Jehovah when I was a todler. She was a JW secretly all her life. I grew up loving HIM,
    and the doctrines of the the Society were always secondary. Many
    leave the org. because they don't agree with the teachings. I stayed
    in because God is perfect, man is not. WE all "grope" to find God, even the Society. I just hope they continue to have an open mind, and keep searching for new things learned.

• Disengaged
    Disengaged

For me it was my pot smokin' friend. Totally "thrown for a loop"

IBBEROEAN "Just making sure!"

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

ME: Born into the Borg.
    BOTH PARENTS: hooked by door to door witnessing!!

----LisaBObeesa

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

My mother was contacted in the d-to-d
    work when I was 11. She, in turn, 'converted' my stepdad. My sister, one half-sister and myself were then indoctrinated.

• nelly136
    nelly136

nan was one, (think someone converted her while my grandad was serving in the army ww2)my dad wasnt interested in it until my nan converted my mum who he was going out with, so i was born in.
    oh well someone had to break the cycle
    nelly

• regan
    regan

My mom was sucked into it via the D to D work in 1973 when I was 2; I left at 18 but she is still stuck in it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit