What do you do when you have no family?

by talesin 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Go see your mother...don't put on the "brave face" but don't frighten her further. In a matter of fact way acknowledge the fear to her (if that seems appropriate) and just be with her. GO ON NOW...GIT!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

(((((((((((((((((((Talesin)))))))))))))))))))

If there is anyway possible for you to be there with her, please do as Blonde suggested. You are HER FAMILY. If it were me and there were any way I could be with my Mom physically, no JW would stop me from doing so. There would be hell to pay if they even tried to stop me! I hope for your sake and hers that she is going to be all right. If you need to talk to someone just let me know. Shari

• talesin
    talesin

Thank you, Michael, you are a good friend. I'm just gonna wait on the phone, right now. My dad will let me know if the situation worsens, ahh, thank you, my sweetie.

uh, I guess I'm not so strong, thanks folks, a lot

edit

WH, Shari, tks. :) :)

uh, this is rough, thanks for being here, peeps.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Talesin, I am so sorry this is happening...so sorry to hear about your Mom.

Please go see your MOM....

I was 14 when my mom was admitted to the hospital...dying of cancer...I came home from school and was told she died....I couldn't believe it...

Blondie had a great suggestion, get a good neighbor or friend to go with you...Jw's will be nice to you if you have a "worldly"(tm) friend with you.

Please know that you are being thought of today....(hugs to ya).

Codeblue

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

I have nothing to add, Tal, just wanted to give you a hug... ((((((((((((((((((Talesin))))))))))))))))))))

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

((((((((Talesin)))))))))))))

• talesin
    talesin

blondie & codeblue

tks

I need yr strength right now, tks.

maybes and cybersista mm,yes,,, mmm I'm feeling those hugs right now and I need them so much, thanks!

• talesin
    talesin

Thanks, folks, so much. I'm much more calm now, though still, afraid ... hehe why afraid, I just hate to see my mom suffer so much ... I really do .

• 4JWY
    4JWY

talesin ~ I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I stayed by my mom's side for 11 days, just holding her hand, singing, talking even though she couldn't answer - Hope you will be able to go be with her - we only have one mom in life.

I send warm wishes for her improved health,

4JWY.

• kls
    kls

Nothing to add ,just that we are here for ya and i am very sad for you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit