What do you do when you have no family?

by talesin 66 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Talesin........your the reason I called my mom yesterday.

I read your thread and was reminded once again of lifes uncertainties and how we should make the most of our lives with the ones we love because we never know when they will be gone. I hope the best for your mom and am glad you are dealing with this situation like you are.

Your big bro.

Gumby

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Just checking to see how things are going with Tal's Mom...anybody hear anything....?

• bebu
    bebu

Just found this thread now, tal...

I didn't realize what you were handling. I hope that your mom is doing better... and that you have been able to share the time you need with her... could you update us when you can?

Don't feel silly about asking for support or help when you need it. You of all people should know this, right? You are not a drama queen, you're dealing with a potentially tragic situation.

(((((Talesin)))))

bebu

• Mac
    Mac

((((((((((((J-Girl))))))))))))))

mac

• talesin
    talesin

:: Don't feel silly about asking for support or help when you need it. You of all people should know this, right? You are not a drama queen, you're dealing with a potentially tragic situation.

No, Bebu, I didn't know that.

Thanks for reminding me, sweetie. I was feeling a bit like a fool, and you let me know that my feelings are quite normal. THANKS, yer the best!

Gumbalicious!

It means so much to me that I could help you the tiniest bit --- thank you for sharing that bit of your person.

I love you, my bro. :) :)

I do,

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

(((Talisen))) ...

• wednesday
    wednesday

((((((((((Talesin)))))))))

so sorry your mom is ill. my mom died 2 yrs ago, and i was with her. only a few of the jws were there, most stayed away. mind u my mom was a faithful jws, but they just abandoned her as she got old. my bro a staunch jws, would hardly come see her, i have no respect for him at all.

I just saw this thread, but i totally agree with blondie, jws hate to "look" bad in front of worldy people. use this to your advantage.

i'm glad u are seeing your mom and peace be with u.

weds

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit