What do you do when you have no family?

by talesin 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Jumping on the bandwagon here, go see your mom. If anyone tries to stop you tell them you are going to start a fuss that will make the paper and telvision news. The last thing witnesses want is bad publicity. Bug

• Sirona
    Sirona

(((Talesin))))

I didn't catch this thread until now, its late here. My opinion is: no matter what the JWs say, please go to see her, if that is what you want to do. Also, please know that we're here and you are not alone.

Love

Sirona

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

{{{{Tal}}}} I'm here for you, sweetie..........sending lots of peaceful, loving energy your way!

Terri

• Special K
    Special K

((( Talesin )))) My dear friend

This is definitely not good news girl.

I didn't know until I read this thread just how serious this is.

I'm at a loss of what to say. I just wanna jump on a plane and fly over to be with you.

Just want to say my husband and I and our children truly enjoyed your company at our mini-fest here at our home ... but my heart is telling me that blueberry wine will not help with this.

This is a matter that requires some thought and talking through.

You have a pm, dear talesin and I will also call in some more supportive recruits.

love

Special K

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

((((T))))

I am sorry I dont have anything comforting to say

You will be in my thoughts sweetie.

A hospital is a public place. You have a right to be there just as anyone else in society does. Don't let their ignoring bother you-stick your head up high and walk past them.

• eiu2003
    eiu2003

Talesin,

Sorry to hear about your mother. I expect one day soon i will be going through the same. All i can say is hang in there and just be with her as much as you can.

Take Care,

• kj
    kj

I agree with all of the others- SCREW THOSE PEOPLE AND GO SEE YOUR MOM! They have NO RIGHT to keep you away, especially when this might be goodbye. ((((((hugs)))))). I will say a prayer for you.

kj

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

(((((((((talesin))))))))) Above all things, be with her and constantly reassure her that you're there and that you love her very much....and know how much she loves you. Talk to her about the good old days and happy memories the two of you have shared.....It'll give the both of you more peace of mind, chere.

Hugs,

Frannie B

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

I agree with the others, just be ther for her and leave the rest up to the doctors and nurses, I agree with Blondie, keep in communication with all her doctors. If you can call a friend to come sit with you, just someone to talk to would be a big help for you emotionally.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit