What do you do when you have no family?

by talesin 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Tal, I am so sorry this is happening to all of your family...this is one of those times for sure that the JW powers-that-be need to take a hike or read their bible. The part about "...for everything there is a season...a time..."? My Mom died of cancer 4 years ago, everyone was there, for her and because we all needed to be there, too. Nobody should dare stand in your way.

This is a time for peace, forgiveness and understanding, perhaps even some changes in their Christian ways.

I do hope the best for your Mom...

Love ya...

• Corvin
    Corvin

Words simply cannot express what I know you are feeling right now. I lost both my parents and it is very difficult to handle no matter what the circumstances.

I offer my sympathy, empathy and best thoughts to you in this time of crisis. Keep coming back here, because the support you get here will help carry you through.

Best Regards,

Corvin

• Xena
    Xena

Tal,

I'm sorry for what you are going thru, I lost my mom about 4 years ago....no words can make it better, I know. But if you need a listening ear....you know where to find it

• talesin
    talesin

Hi, folks,

I went to the emergency. They are admitting her. SHe does not look good. There are messages on my phone, my brother called. I'm not even gonna listen to the messages ...

So, I just came home to make a cup of tea for her (I live near the hospital), and wanted to let you know. Everyone has gone home to rest, so I have her to myself. :D

Thank you so much , your support means so much to me,,, that you all understand! as can no others.

I see the PMs, but cannot read them right now, thanks,, I am emotional, and gonna deep-breathe for a few minutes before I return.

Sorry for the drama!

It's touch and go, her heart is okay, which is a relief.

To any of my family, who may be here,

CALL HOME!!!

TO my nephew, I don't know where you are,,,, COME HOME

Thanks, folks ... ;)

I gotta go.. chek msggs later, and I really appreciate them.

• Xandria
    Xandria

(( T )) I am glad you had the opportunity to go and be with her. I know it is not easy to be going through this, but you are not alone. I know many here think of eachother as extended family. So hang in there. X.

• Special K
    Special K

Good, Good, Good Talesin

You live near the hospital. That in itself will give you an advantage.

So, glad you went over to emergency. I'm sure it means a lot to your mom even though she may not be able to say it to you directly.

Also, glad to here her heart in strong. That might be the key to help pull her through this.

Tea is good. Tea for you and tea for her. It's a good ice breaker and for me it calms me to be holding a cup of tea in my hands.

Keep us updated, my friend and respond to your phone messages and pm's when you feel you are up to it.

love

Special K

• talesin
    talesin

Thanks, X.

I am home for another tea, while the nurses do some things. When the others arrive, I will just come home. We have discussed it, and if mom wants me to be there, I will stay. As long as she is resting and not in distress, though, I would prefer not to be around those people.

So, D, I figured you read this forum. Is that why you just happened to call? :) S'okay, my lips are sealed. I'm happy you called, so did T. I spoke with S this morning, to let them know what is going on.

• blondie
    blondie

Glad to hear you can be there, talesin. May you and your mother find comfort at this difficult time.

Blondie

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Tal, I'm soooo happy that you are able to be with mom. Just letting you know I'm still with you!

Love,

Terri

• Undecided
    Undecided

I*'m glad they moved your mom to a hospital that's not an hour away so you could make her some tea. I wish I had spent more time with my mom before she passed away, let's hope it will be different with your mom and you can spend many more years together.

Ken P.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit