What do you do when you have no family?

by talesin 66 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Take a neighbor/friend with you and go over there if you need to. JW support or not, you are her daughter. No one can take your place. If I were nearby, I would go with you. They don't want to look badk in front of non-JWs so taking a neighbor/friend may help.

(((hugs))) Blondie

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Hang in there!

Your mom needs your comfort and encouragement.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

In the meantime remember that you may not have a lot of family but you definitely have many friends here who are thinking of you right this moment.

Wannaexit

• desib77
    desib77

I completely agree with Blondie...you should be there. Don't worry about her support, you are her daughter and no one can offer the support and love that you can.

• talesin
    talesin

Thank you, LW and Desi, my wonderful wommyn friends! I'm sittin here crying, not sure what to do!!!

I hope this passes, and she is alright, but it sounds bad .. I can;t be there, I dunno .. my dad ca lled,,, he sounds scared...

• Scully
    Scully

You have the right to say your good-byes and I-love-yous before she dies. She has the right to have them from you too. The JW relatives are probably telling her that you are refusing to go see her; that's what an Evil Apostate? would do, right?.

Please go to her. Call the hospital and speak to the nurses who are caring for her. Ask for a few minutes ALONE with her. They will do their best to accommodate your request.

Don't let those JW buggers rob you of this time with your mom. It's too important. You'll never forgive yourself or them if you don't have the chance to say good-bye.

Now go. Be with her. (((((( talesin )))))

Love, Scully

• talesin
    talesin

Oh, ah, thanks my folk, that's all I can say, i'm a bit incoherent, sorry, will let u know any news. ...

I feel like I've been hugged, all of you.... thanks... I don't know what eles to say,,, I knew you would make me feel hugged,,, thank you...

• orbison11
  • desib77
    desib77

I sent you a pm when you get a moment and feel up to reading it.

• orbison11
    orbison11

greetings

do you live in the same city? if so, do as others have said, get a friend and go right away and see her. she is your mother and you are her daughter. i lost my mother and father when i was young, and i wish i had a last opportunity as you do

hugs, wendy

• talesin
    talesin

orbi,

thank you, I did see her this week, it's just that she is so afraid, not being able to breathe, the hospital she is at is an hour away, my dad said to 'wait' but I'm afraid, I just am afraid...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit