'Deaden your body members'

by Maxee 67 Replies latest social relationships

• waiting
    waiting

hey larc,

I am a warm sensitve man.

Generally speaking, would that be considered an oxymoron, Prof?

America believes in education: the average professor earns more money in a year than the professional athlete earns in a whole week. Evan Esar

Of course, that quote was made before that baseball player got his approx $45,000,000 contract a couple of weeks ago.

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 24 December 2000 22:11:51

• larc
    larc

Waiting,

oxymoron: smart woman

Repeat after me: Merry Christmas! Shout it out loud. You'll feel so good. Better yet, say it to someone else. I promise I won't tell.

I always wanted to be a financial adviser for atheletes. Many end up broke, because sociopathic sharks eat 'em up. I have a friend who lost 5 million to a shark. Fortunately, he had a forgiving father. My friend is a son of the founder of Winnabago Corp.
    By the way, I did not get a classical education. Mine was more of a money grubbing education.

You know, I've only been posting here for a few weeks, but I'll tell you what. I haven't had this much fun since the eighth grade picnic.

• waiting
    waiting

Hey larc,

I went to a Catholic School - in the rebellious 60's. Picnics, at whatever age, would reduce nuns/priests to red-faced stompin' people in black. We retired several of them before their time. Poor old nuns.

waiting

• JAVA
    JAVA

This is a Public Service Post:

larc wrote --

oxymoron: smart woman

Larc is not allowed to use the Internet for the next few hours. His spouse locked the prof up in his room until he writes a 12-page paper on "Men are from Mars, & Women are from Higher Places." The paper must be single spaced, with 1-inch margins. (His last paper used 4-inch margins, and was tripled spaced.) Larc will return when the Goddness grades his paper; a passing grade is 92% or higher. I understand she takes points off for spelling errors.

Because this is the Christmas Holiday, I think it's fitting to observe a moment of silence for our brother in need . . .

Edited by - JAVA on 25 December 2000 21:14:11

• waiting
    waiting

Hello fellas!

Looked long and hard for a quote to help poor ol larc who was dismissed from the playground for messin' 'round.

I can always find plenty of women to sleep with me but the kind of woman that is really hard for me to find is a typist who can read my writing. Thomas Wolfe

And one for the cold, cold nights we're having:

If you think women are the weaker sex, try pulling the blankets back to your side. Stuart Turner

waiting

• larc
    larc

When my wife punishes me I just say "Beat me, wip me, make me write bad checks."

Thomas Wolf quote: My wife was willing and able to do both.

• JAVA
    JAVA

I like this one:

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."
    --Lady Astor to Winston Churchill
    "Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."
    --His reply

I'm pleased you finished the 12-page paper with a passing grade, larc. However, don't use a 48-size font the next time.

• larc
    larc

JAVA

I'm happy to report that all's quiet on the home front. My wife liked the washing machine I got her to replace the scrub board she was using. For Valentine's day I'm getting her a new lawn mower to replace the push mower we bought from an Amish family.

PS

I kind of feel sorry for an "in your face" type newbie when you, I, Waiting, and Redhorsewomen all show up at once.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit