'Deaden your body members'

by Maxee 67 Replies latest social relationships

• larc
    larc

At my age, I'm trying to keep my body members alive. If they die, I might go to a faith healer.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

TW, IMHO means "In my humble opinion".

• Carmel
    Carmel

In your case horse lady, (and of course my favorite opressor, FurEyes) the "H" likely stands for "Hotty" . . . .whoops that really was "haughty".

carmel diving for cover

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Hey! Camel Jockey! When do I get my espresso?

• Carmel
    Carmel

How about an Italian cappuccino? Now you got me started! It'll be visions of Rhode Island Red Head riding dapple grey stallion through the tulips....sipping cappuccino in the moonlight...

(sigh)

carmel

• JAVA
    JAVA

larc:

At my age, I'm trying to keep my body members alive. If they die, I might go to a faith healer.

Brother larc, I've known you for several years, but you have gone too far this time. I've heard that miracles can raise the dead, but your suggestion goes beyond anything ever recorded!

• larc
    larc

Hey JAVA,

If Jesus could resurrect Lazarus (the man not the department store), then he could resurrect my "tiny" member.

I have faith. (but no works)

• RR
    RR

Larc

If Jesus could resurrect Lazarus (the man not the department store),...

There's a department store? Hmmmm

... then he could resurrect my "tiny" member.

Awww .. haven't you heard? Some say the resurrection has past 2 Timothy 2:18

"People in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones"

• larc
    larc

RR,

Don't get so serious about miracles, I'm joking.

JAVA and I are elders here in Dayton Ohio, and we know sacred secrets about Lazarus the dpt. store which we can't share until you are more spiritually advanced :),:). There also is a store here Elder Beerman. Isn't that something? JAVA and I must live in a holy city :),:).

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

You know, I've heard that all of Ohio has been likened to the New Jerusalem....complete with wailing wall. However, you don't have quahogs...so....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit