It?s official!!! The Olson Twins are Legal!!!

by Elsewhere 152 Replies latest social entertainment

• talesin
    talesin

NO NO NO

All women do NOT *love the attention of men who find them attractive*.

Women love the attention of men THEY find attractive.

arrgggghhhhhhh!

Think about what you're saying, man!

Do you think I enjoy walking by a construction site? When I was younger, and much more easily intimidated, I would even walk far out of my way to avoid it.

Yes, I had issues from abuse and rape, and it would be nice if we could remember how many women and girls have these issues, and are severely traumatized by the unwanted sexual comments/attentions of men.

Nowadays, I can give as good as I get, but NO, it is not pleasant to be sexualized by strangers and reoffended because society thinks is 'okay'.

I'm not trying to be mean, but get a grip.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Talesin, you are quite right with:

Women love the attention of men THEY find attractive.
  • TresHappy
    TresHappy

The Olsen Twins: Ambassadors of Emaciation!

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Ahhh who gives a bleep!Bless,all young folks enjoy your youth and make the world a better place.

Curse the Watchtower fraud in the name of god ripoff cult of demonic origins,for robbing me of my youth.I squandered my youthful prime living like a monk for you bastards.

The olson twins will be 58 in 40 years,YEA!

Edited;I spent my 18th 1976 the year after armageddon.The very day of my 18th,i was prostrate in the hospital emaciated with collapsed veins and arteries with two IV's feeding me through the 'Juglar stick' in my neck.{ ulcerative colitis}

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Stef, since youre legal and im legal.....

As far as the Olson girls they need to put on some weight and buy some boobs.

• avishai
    avishai
    Any man who doesn't find peach-bloom skin, pert breasts, lissom curves, an edible ass and all the clear-eyed wonder that is eighteen attractive is probably gay.

Nope, I'm straight. They're so skinny they look like teenage boys in drag that have been hit across the face with a skillet. Anyone who FINDS them attractive is probably gay.

lissom curves

Where?

• talesin
    talesin
    Maybe an 18 year old is not a child like a 5 or 8 year or even 12 year old is, but they are still more little girl than woman in most cases. This is the saddest part of society sexualizing teen aged girls.

Yes, Flyin'.

This is a knotty issue that I have spent time thinking about, too. It's important to celebrate menses, and encourage girls to think of themselves as 'young women'. This helps to empower them, it shows a respect for their developing maturity. Conversely, we do not want impose the full burden of adulthood on them at too early an age.

This is also true of boys. They may be 'young men', but in many respects an 18-year-old boy is just that, a boy.

We have a much longer life-span these days.

There's no need to rush kids into feeling sexualized before they are fully matured, emotionally as well as physically. There's lots of time to be an adult, let them enjoy their youth.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy
    Any man who doesn't find peach-bloom skin, pert breasts, lissom curves, an edible ass and all the clear-eyed wonder that is eighteen attractive is probably gay.

Nope, I'm straight. They're so skinny they look like teenage boys in drag that have been hit across the face with a skillet. Anyone who FINDS them attractive is probably gay.

Hey now! Don't be pushing that stuff over to my team!

Country of the Gays-Who-Think-the-Olson-Twins-Are-Pretty-Girls-And-THAT'S-ALL Class.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

It is no different than the way alcohol is viewed...

If you are under 21, then alcohol is EVIL and HORRIBLE and all kinds of very BAD things will happen if you drink it

As soon as you turn 21, alcohol become very GOOD and the source of a great deal of ENJOYMENT. Drink up!!!!

• avishai
    avishai
    Hey now! Don't be pushing that stuff over to my team!

Sorry, Cg. obviously they're not in the same league w/ madonna, Judy Garland, or Joan Crawford. Real WOMEN!!!! Not girls!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit