It?s official!!! The Olson Twins are Legal!!!

by Elsewhere 152 Replies latest social entertainment

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Hell, for years there have been quite a few "Olson Twin" count-down pages that were counting down to the day they turned 18.

This is why I think you are doing this tongue in cheek. I hope so anyway. I mean I hope you are just being lighthearted and silly. I'd hate to think you have put deep thought into this and then are serious. But I estimate you far higher than that.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lol... don't worry... this is a gag that has been going around the internet for years.

You can't tell me the Olson twins haven't been getting a giggle out of it.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Yea, Else is a sweetie not a ped.

• Simon
    Simon

Having said that ...

Who really makes them into "objects"? The people who buy what they are selling or themselves ... for selling it ?!

Oh, and "hubba hubba!!" to Angeline

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

lol... don't worry... this is a gag that has been going around the internet for years.

You can't tell me the Olson twins haven't been getting a giggle out of it.

I just hope they aren't too flattered by sexual attention. It's great to be thought of as intelligent, entertaining and even pretty. That can be good for self-esteem. But to be appreciated mostly for your lust factor isn't really flattering in reality. What happens if you are disfigured in an accident or you get really, really fat? Where's the attention going to go then?

Elsie, I figgered you was jokin', man.

Flyin'

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    It's great to be thought of as intelligent, entertaining and even pretty.

Oh hell yeah!

Those two "little girls" command a $300 Million dollar interprise... that THEY built from scratch! You gotta be VERY sharp to pull that off!

Paris Hilton had $300 million handed to her by her father... the Olson twin built their own impire.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Title of the first post 18th birthday Olson movie:

Ashley Kate and Mary Olson - Forever Dykes

• funkyderek
  • ignored_one
    ignored_one

FD,

Lol.

-

Ignored One.

• avishai
    avishai

I think they're fugly. No offense to them or their talent, however, I've just never been attracted to that scrawny, flat faced kinda look.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit