It?s official!!! The Olson Twins are Legal!!!

by Elsewhere 152 Replies latest social entertainment

• Xena
    Xena

Tink because of the views you have you would be the perfect person to have children. We need more mothers who would instill the right values in their sons & daughters.

• tink
    tink

um, crazy, CHILDREN should not have to deal with that. period. maybe if YOU have a problem with that, you should move someplace where the age of consent is like 12. and trust me, considering some of the ridiculously TACKY shit i've put up with from dudes, i'm sure i'd be perfectly content to live somewhere where i didn't have to deal with it.

• Xena
    Xena

Hey crazy, I don't think any of us mind being considered attractive it's just how it is sometimes conveyed that makes us uncomfortable.....

• tink
    tink
    Tink because of the views you have you would be the perfect person to have children. We need more mothers who would instill the right values in their sons & daughters.

xena, thank you for the vote of confidence. i respect you very much, so that means a lot to me.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Elsewhere,

I had never even heard of the Olsen twins until I clicked this thread. I hope I never hear of them again.

Abaddon,

Well said, I largely agree with everything you wrote, except for the part where you describe Elsewhere as a Satanogyst.

As a general comment and not alluding to anyone in particular, I have noticed that many XJW males, and some females, have a similar view of women that many adolescents schoolboys have. The fact that they are now way beyond adolescence and still have this view gives strength to the argument, frequently discussed on JWD, that the WTS stifles the natural development of adolescence in many ways. The result of this is that when many males, even in later years, exit the WTS they seem to feel the need to live the adolescence that they missed.

Another pet peeve of mine. I notice that a poster alluded to you as self-righteous. I have seen this bandied around a fair bit on these Boards, when what the person really means to say is, "Your argument is much stronger and better presented than my own". Defeat an argument by presenting a stronger case against it, or accpept that we need to learn. That is the only way these discussion Board debates can work.

Best regards - HS

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I really don't think there are a bunch of sick old men buying up the olden twin movies. I don't think the pedophile market is that booming, to make them some of the richest self-made kids in america.

Tink and all the people who had a scare with being abducted: Its scary no matter what age you are to be stalked, youth or adult.

About the reproductive issue: Humans are animals with morals. The mentally healthy ones are generally attracted to youthful adults. Its part of our evolution. Society puts an age of when it is appropriate to be attracted to, and people use satire to make jokes and satire at the breaking point. The whole website is a satire about "yesterday its wrong to be attracted to a girl, and today its OK". Thats where the joke is. Its not about "I'm a dirty old man drolling waiting for a girl to turn 18 so I can jump her". Thats just not funny.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Oooo, Timmy!

• tink
    tink
    Thats where the joke is. Its not about "I'm a dirty old man drolling waiting for a girl to turn 18 so I can jump her". Thats just not funny.

it's not funny, and it happens to be a reality that young women face. the view that young women are little more than sexual objects is becominging increasingly accepted in our culture. i have no doubt that there are a great deal of men out there that do not take the same view that you have to this appalling 'joke' website. the fact that these girls are celebrities makes it no less appalling, to me.

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* All this over two chicks no one but slobs w/tons of money will ever get thier dirty hands on no matter how old they are...*LOL* These two have been objectifying themselves for years now...as if to expect horn dogs to not leer at them is living in Candy Land for all it matters. Besides having to deal with them would be akin to having one's self chained to the set of a 90210 reunion..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

The thing is these girls get PAID to be objects of attention and they get paid a lot of money. Good attention, bad attention it does not matter. Just like that idiot Paris Hilton with her stupid video stunt, it looked like bad publicity, but no knew who she was one week, and the next week she was all over yahoo news. I can understand how some people do not want attention, but once your sell your soul to the public and become a celebrity you are going to get all kinds of attention. These girls must like the attention, else they would have crawled off by now and bought their own little country.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit