It?s official!!! The Olson Twins are Legal!!!

by Elsewhere 152 Replies latest social entertainment

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Abaddon, once again you are blinded by your own self rightiousness. Have you looked into signing up with the Tali ban yet? You seem to be of the type who would like to enforce your "moral superiority" at the end of a gun.

Every woman I have ever been with has admired how I treated them with kindness and respect. I never degrade them, use, manipulate, or humiliate them, and I have NEVER raised a hand to a woman in my life. They always notice how I will protect them from harm. I would never want to hurt any woman I cared about.

You need to learn the difference between online playfulness and flirting... and serious actions.

The flirting you see me engage in on this board is just that... playful flirting. If the women I did this with did not also enjoy flirting with me, they would not carry on with me. It's all in good fun... no one gets hurt.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Elsewhere

Abaddon, once again you are blinded by your own self rightiousness. Have you looked into signing up with the Tali ban yet? You seem to be of the type who would like to enforce your "moral superiority" at the end of a gun.

Right, so I'm a queer who is in favour of pretty much absolute sexual liberation, who thinks it's perfectly natural for men to find young women attractive, but who finds the behaviour you typified and continue to defend as offensive and potentially damaging.

And that makes me self-rightous... and someone who would use a gun to enforce my misogynistic opinion on women? I have a suspiscion you don't know that the Taliban was probably a very BAD choice of comparison, as you're the one being misogynistic and that is what the Taliban were on a vaster, nastier scale.

You truely are an outstanding piece of shit Elsewhere. As you can't defend your actions you now attack me and allege that I'd turn to violence.

Do you really not mind to what depths you'll sink to? Take responsibility for your actions. You made the comment. You defended the comment. That was your choice. Such is your right.

But with that right comes the responsibility of defending your opinion like an adult, not making ridiculous allegations like a petulant child. If someone doesn't like what you think, deal with it.

What is going though the hairy coconut that passes for your head? "Ooo, if I accuse Abaddon of being self-rightous and potentially violent I will have proved it's okay to talk about young women like that?"

Yes Elsewhere, well that comment of yours is about as well put together as your other arguments on this thread - not that you've really responded to any of the points raised.

If behaviour like that is not offensive, men would smile and joke along when other men rejoiced that their daughter had come of age.

Insult me, make jokes, avoid answering any point of any real substance, defend misogyny for all you are worth, the above is true.

Of course no man in our society would really do such a thing - probably not even you for all that you try and defend that behaviour. I suppose if you're being offensive and unthinking you may as well be hypocritical as well.

Every woman I have ever been with has admired how I treated them with kindness and respect. I never degrade them, use, manipulate, or humiliate them, and I have NEVER raised a hand to a woman in my life. They always notice how I will protect them from harm. I would never want to hurt any woman I cared about.

And where did I accuse you of personally degrading the women in your life or hurting them in any way that you describe? You said;

It is not so much a matter of treating women as objects as the simple indisputable fact that women absolutely love the attention of men who find them attractive.

I said;

Elsewhere, maybe one day you will learn that women love men who treat them with respect finding them attractive.

Just as you were talking about 'men', so was I.

... and what the hell do you mean by "I would never want to hurt any woman I cared about." (italics mine)? I'm sure you don't mean that, even if you're enough of a gimp to lump me with gun-waving misogynists.

I didn't attack your behaviour towards women in your life.

However, I do think that until you realise there's a difference between women just lapping up any old compliment from any man put in any way and women liking complimets from men they like/respect there's little point in discussing this with you.

Oh, and since when in the name of ?uck is effectively saying 'wey-hey, they're 18, you can ?uck her now' a compliment to a woman? So, is yelling out 'nice rack' to a woman a compliment too? Silly!

You need to learn the difference between online playfulness and flirting... and serious actions.

Ah, so you were FLIRTING with the Olsen twins? It was playing?

I've already made it very clear I object to your actions because just as 'light-hearted' jokes about skin colour validate the ignorance of real racists, so too do 'light-hearted' jokes about guys being really keen some girls have turned 18 validate the desires of those who really think such things - and of those who think 'why wait until they're legal'.

Of course, you didn't repond to that point as you think it is a joke and that it is funny.

... as you people say in America... whatever...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm sorry... I take back everything I have ever said that you don't like... you are, of course, always right. Everyone that you disagree with are moronic buffoons and should be chained up and muzzled before they cause any more damage.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Does that mean Abbadon won?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Abbadon always wins... whether he is right or wrong.

Oops!!

I'm sorry... I take back everything I have ever said that you don't like... you are, of course, always right. Everyone that you disagree with are moronic buffoons and should be chained up and muzzled before they cause any more damage.

• Xena
    Xena

Elsewhere I know you well enough to know you would never intentionally degrade women, cause you luvs us...but Abaddon does make some good points...

Why not call it a learning experience all the way around?

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Yeah, Elsewhere, kiss and make up

• wednesday
    wednesday

.Must everything be over analyzed?

It is ok, Elsewhere, u can act like an average guy and leer after women u know u will never meet. men do it everywhere.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Come give me kisses Abaddon!!!

*** Penches Abaddon's a$$ ***

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

The Olsin twins looks like a couple of crank addicts.

They dont have boobs, they have a pair of nipples.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit