This is about out beloved Dansk

by mouthy 606 Replies latest jw experiences

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Ian wrote:

It's been a difficult year, but also one of incredible soul-searching. A special journey that has brought many blessings in spite of the pain and maladies.

A suggestion to the board ---

Let's make this week's vigil a special one of thanksgiving for the journey of the past year, with extra prayers for the road still ahead.

Marjorie

• mouthy
    mouthy

LETS!!!!!

• desib77
    desib77

Been a long time since I've sent hugs to you Ian.....so here goes...

(((((((Ian))))))))

Desi

• Alleymom
    Alleymom
    Gracie: LETS!!!!!

Ok. Ian -- It's now been a year since Gracie started this thread with the news of your diagnosis. So if it's ok with you, this week we'd like your vigil to include a time of special thanksgiving for the journey of the past year, with prayers for the road still ahead. And I know you'd like us all to focus on your stomach pain. Is there anything else special you'd like us to remember? Marjorie

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Ian,

You have been a warm light to all of us this past year. Thank you so much for being (whatever that may mean).

Best wishes to you and everyone you hold dearly.

Staying by your side,

Didier

P.S. Thanks Marjorie for noticing -- I'll gladly join in tomorrow.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Wishing you the world, dear Ian

Arthur

• under74
    under74

Ian I feel honored to post some of the vigil threads for you over the past couple months. As Marjorie stated let us know if anything else needs to be focused on for this weeks vigil...I'm going to post it in a couple hours. There will be a link back to this thread.

Thanks Marjorie! It's a wonderful idea.

• Gill
    Gill

(((((((Ian and Claire))))))

Keep fighting! Stay positive! You can win!

Love

Gill

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thanks again, EVERYONE.

Unfortunately the stomach pain is still with me this morning and it's getting to the stage where I daren't eat anything. I'll end up sucking my food through a straw at this rate

Marjorie:

Is there anything else special you'd like us to remember?

Only that others are also suffering. Outnfree has been going through a rough patch so I'm sure she needs lots of loving kindness sent her way. There's so much love here there's reams to go round.

Watchtower should visit this thread if only to learn what REAL love is!

Love to ALL,

Ian

• bem
    bem

I couldn't say it better than this, So I'll just quote.Dorothy

Ian,

You have been a warm light to all of us this past year. Thank you so much for being (whatever that may mean).

Best wishes to you and everyone you hold dearly.

Staying by your side,

Didier

P.S. Thanks Marjorie for noticing -- I'll gladly join in tomorrow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit