This is about out beloved Dansk

by mouthy 606 Replies latest jw experiences

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

My dear Ian:

You have taught me so much in the last several months as I've had the opportunity to get to know you, and the opportunity to send you love and healing. My life has changed as a result.

Gang, I told Ian a month or so ago that I had a dream where we met a couple years from now.

So Ian, I'm still on for that, as I'm sure you are, too! We're planning our itinerary now. Unfortunately my dream of flying over via Concord has evaporated, but I got the opportunity to walk through one at the Boeing Air Museum in Seattle recently. I do hope to take the chunnel while we're there.

Hugs Love Healing Peace

Brenda

(and Kevan, Max, Dominic, Princess)

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

IAN

We are holding you in our hearts

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

It was two years ago today that Grace started this thread,
    announcing that Dansk (Ian) has lymphoma.

Ian and Claire ---

We love you! What a long ordeal this has been for you, especially this past year and these past months as you had the chemo and then the stem cell transplant.

Praying that are growing stronger each day and that the therapy has been successful.

You have been a blessing to us. Your courage has been an inspiration.

Blessings and love always,

Marjorie and Jim xo xo xo

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Aho, my Brother, so be it.............you are a "strong oak" in the midst of this forum..........you remind us that we are all flesh and bone, that at the next turn of the Great Wheel, it may be ourselves dealing with life and death, as you are...........I salute you, dear friend.

Terri

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

BTT!

to Ian! I'm looking forward to posting an "anniversary" reminder next year, same place, same time.

Marjorie

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Ian and Claire are reading this thread today, so c'mon, folks, let's get it to over 14,000 views. (It's five short of that right now.)

Post a greeting and tell Ian we hope to see him here next year, same Bat time, same Bat channel!

Marjorie

• gumby
    gumby

for our good friend and brother

Hugs buddy

Gumby

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Ian and Family Big 'ol group hug *pinches gumby*.......

• Mystery
    Mystery

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Love to you and your family.

Deborah

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Hope you're picking up on all these good vibrations and finding them most revitalizing.

Love Love Love

*random affectionate pinching*

~Merry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit