Happy at Bethel. Can't believe what I'm seeing.

by Pubsinger 109 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bwa-ha-ha-ha!!!..

Watchtowers FrankenVideo Lives!!..

Your the "DOG" Searcher!..

• disfellowshipped1
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Watchtower Publishing house says all of its members are to be the happiest people in the world, so they obeyed that commandment by mental indoctrination. .

This is the outside image the organization wants to present to the public.

• Dagney
    Dagney

What I hate most is when I hear that song I'll think of Bethelites dancing around in the video.

On a side note, I think there are many people genuinely happy as JW's.  It's the "volunteer" glow when you think you are saving the world being part of a group.  I had former friends who would bemoan so many things as missionaries...but there they are singing songs and working on projects happy dappy as can be.  We spent hours in the past discussing the problems with the organization.  I think the new jw.org has infused many with hope that their years are not wasted.  Doesn't mean they are 100% convinced, but the feel good glow is there.  When you are in that little circle, reality seems a million miles away.

• cappytan
    cappytan

I'll be honest - I like mowing the grass at the Kingdom Hall. I just genuinely enjoy that kind of stuff. 

I enjoy being in the outdoors, I enjoy making lawns look good, I get satisfaction from it. Not because "it's for Jehovah" but because it's for beautifying that part of the world for everyone who happens to walk by it.

It makes me HAPPY©

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

When you really think about it this video could have taken place at many various religious organizations such as the Moonies, Mormons, Pentecostals  etc.

I think its just interesting that religions are taking advantage of the inter-net now in promoting their religion, now even the JWS.

In the past religions weren't so aggressive in their self supporting marketing of themselves,  it was deemed too forwarding commercial.

Maybe now its that lack of interest that the general population has with religion, including the JWS. ???  

Nevertheless Its potent marketing as well cheap.  

• pixel
    pixel

"It might seem crazy"

As the song goes, it IS crazy!

• smiddy
    smiddy

So this video is no longer available anywhere ? 

smiddy

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Nope..

• pixel
    pixel
    It's on the link that disfellowshipped1 provided ^^.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit