Happy at Bethel. Can't believe what I'm seeing.

by Pubsinger 109 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• campaign of hate
    campaign of hate

WTF is this s***?!!?

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH
    @campaign a demonstration that happiness is the truth
  • Pubsinger
    Pubsinger
    But it's a 'worldly' song . . .
  • insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

so what ? so are all the millions of other songs in the world which they play on the radio and people enjoy.

Or did you think JW's do not enjoy music?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    Somebody should make the real version to this song.  Scenes of judicial committees, seniors struggling because of not saving for retirement, children and parents being shunned by their families, ones being turned down for any living wages for having no college education, turning down all invitations for anything remotely fun for field circus, elderly parents/grandparents being tossed to the side so the younger family can do field circus, etc. 
  • Pubsinger
    Pubsinger
    But a 'worldly' song to promote themselves?!! How bizarre.
  • insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

@pubsinger this video was not made to promote anything.  It was not made for the general public

Just as fun project for internal use

• sillygirlforgotpassword
  • cappytan
    cappytan

@insidetheKH: Have you seen some of the songs on that same Pharell album? Look at the opening lyrics to Gush.

Make the pu$$y just gush
    Make the pu$$y just gush
    Make the pu$$y just gush
    Make it, make it, just gush
    Make it, just gush
    I make the pu$$y just gush
    I make it, just gush

If you had that album in Bethel, unless the rules have changed considerably, you would be thrown out. And if the rules have changed, then that's just wrong in itself. It's a double standard of morality.

Yes, I can see how this video is "fun." But don't you see the hypocrisy? Shooting a video like this with a song off the same album as the song above gives tacit approval.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    And the WTFness "levels up" yet again...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit