Happy at Bethel. Can't believe what I'm seeing.

by Pubsinger 109 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    I like it. 
  • problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Why do they keep removing it?  Its not because of the music.  There are plenty of "happy" videos, and the Pharell doesn't seem to care.

Maybe someone told them that this guy is the one that made the song.

• startingover
    startingover

The UN video posted earlier made me think of this differently.  Those people in the Phillipines were seruously affected by the hurricane.  Is making the video and all the dancing a way to be upbeat and escapte reality?  Could it be the same for the JW's making their video?

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    It's a bethel recruitment advertisement. Its target audience is young dubs. 
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I feel sorry for all these dupes who have been manipulated by the WT corporation to work for free and when they get old (according to the 'Vow of Poverty' that they are required to sign) have no pension and will be thrown to the curb as no longer useful or profitable to the slave driving Corporation to fend for themselves in poverty. 

They maybe dancing and acting like clowns now but in 20 or 30 years they will be singing the blues with out a nickle in their pockets and still waiting for the no show 1000 year reign of Christ.

They really need to take more seriously the finacial trouble the GB have gotten the Corporation in with all these child molestation lawsuits pay out and the general ineptitude of the GB CEOs to steer this Corporation to profitablity leading to a1000 man lay off for all the old timers at bethel and the forced retirement of over the hill Circuit Overseers that are forced to receive hand outs and rely on the charity of the Jws in their locality.

It sorta reminds me of the illustration of what I used to hear in public talks at the Kingdom Hall about getting better accommodations on the Titanic as it was sinking to the bottom of the sea.

• WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

OKAY SO JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM MY SISTER WHO ALWAYS FORWARDS ANY JW STUFF AS SHE IS A TOTAL JDUB AND WILL NEVER CHANGE AND SHE DOESNT KNOW THAT I AM FADING.

THE EMAIL READS...

Regarding the happy video... Hello all,

My name is Josh Chang and I was one of the producers and creators of the video. Thank you for your appreciation of the video. It took many hours and a lot of effort to create.

The thing is, it was meant for a private audience and spreading it around is causing potential legal issues with the song copyright as well as the fact that we did not obtain releases from all the almost 900 participants who were in the video. Also, it might cause issues with our assignments here at Bethel, which would be heartbreaking.

Therefore, we are requesting that you please inform everyone you notified as well as deleting all copies that you may have downloaded or been sent. Please do not post it or share it. Also, if you have, please notify those individuals to do the same. This is especially critical if you have posted it in a format that allows others to download it.

Thank you so much for your support and understanding.

Your brother,

josh I 24655 I US-RDC I WATCHTOWER [BROOKLYN]

JUST THOUGHT YOU ALL MIGHT FIND THIS VERY INTERESTING.

• Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2

"please inform everyone you notified as well as deleting all copies that you may have downloaded or been sent. Please do not post it or share it. Also, if you have, please notify those individuals to do the same. "

Yeah, good luck with that....

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Josh Chang, you can sue me.
  • Chaserious
    Chaserious
    I guess the "private audience" was supposed to be 500 of his closest Bethelite friends. Who would have thought one would possibly share with anyone else?
  • brandnew

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit