Happy at Bethel. Can't believe what I'm seeing.

by Pubsinger 109 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

@cappy Happy is a world hit everyone knows...  I'll bet that most people can not name any other song from him. 

What you are saying is that one should first check out an entire Album before he/she can like one particular innocent song. 

That sounds pretty crazy and insane.  

• cappytan
    cappytan
    What you are saying is that one should first check out an entire Album before he/she can like one particular innocent song. 

The Society teaches that we should be careful of stumbling others. "All things are lawful, but not all things are advantageous."

I'm not saying it's wrong to like this song. Liking the song is one thing. Using the song in a video like this that you had to know would get out, even if that wasn't the original intent, is foolhardy and unwise, and certainly not "advantageous."

How can all these Bethelites, young and old, have "freeness of speech" in giving counsel to a young one on choices in music?

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH
    @cappy trust me there is not a single witness that would stumble because of this song
  • thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul
    If they got Anthony Morris in that I would have sh*# my pants... 
  • TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

It's a viral video. It's marketing in 2015. It was planned. 

-TE

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder
    this video was not made to promote anything.  It was not made for the general public - itkh

That's what you're supposed to think.

-TE

• cappytan
    cappytan
    @cappy trust me there is not a single witness that would stumble because of this song

Witnesses are stumbled by work out clothing, but not this song. OK, then.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger
    I cannot see how this video couldn't have been officially sanctioned. There's no way that you can just march into a load of bethel departments or other WT sites, film Bethel workers dancing to a 'worldly' song, disrupt the work going on there, with the sole intention of putting it on the internet, without official backing. If WT didn't approve of this I'm sure  Brother Pop Music Video would be in a back room by now . . . Only thing missing is a blue JW.org logo. But even they're not that stupid.
  • insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

@TTATTElder  it is something i know for sure, i've got my sources.

By the way ..link is dead video is set on private.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

By the way ..link is dead video is set on private.

YOUR WRONG!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422411861&x-yt-cl=84924572&v=RWOU6e5VwBo&feature=player_detailpage

49113 Views,188 Replies and climbing..

The WBT$ Has Embarrassed Themselves On a Global Scale..

SH*T!!..

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING??!!..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit