Happy at Bethel. Can't believe what I'm seeing.

by Pubsinger 109 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

The society and bethelites seem to have a tradition of making music videos. Maybe yiou remember this one? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXOMTUuGB4Y&feature=youtu.be

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

@millie i dont know what hillbilly town you lived in but overhere such things never happened.

Rules like you suggest did never exist.

• millie210
    millie210

@millie i dont know what hillbilly town you lived in but overhere such things never happened.

Well since you are the final authority on things I guess I will have to take your word for it.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Rules like you suggest did never exist......insidetheKH

Yes They Did..

• Reality79
    Reality79
    Wow.....things have really changed. Something like this would never fly 20 or maybe even 10 years ago.
  • skin
    skin
    I'm still waiting to see how long it will be before my wife and all her JW Facebook friends catch on to this video. Nothing yet, and I'm not going to be the first to show her.
  • freein2004
    freein2004
    I don't think them resorting to "wordly things" is anything new. How many times have we heard about bethelites drinking and partying. A lot of that has to be overlooked or forgiven more often than not. Otherwise they would lose a lot more yp a lot more often.
  • krejames
    krejames
    It's clearly a recruitment video. "We have a wonderful time at Bethel, surely you want to come and join us?!" A bit like those army adverts on the TV that show all the glamorous bits but none of the blood
  • SadElder
    SadElder

Let's see how long it takes for Crooklyn to send out a letter advising that this was for the Bethel family only or some such drivel.

I noticed on one of the sites that displayed this video that some people were shocked at the "worldliness". Can you imagine? Oh my a worldly song, and dancing, such a sin. If it was up to Tony 'spank the monkey', everyone would sit at home reading Watchtowers every waking minute. No music, no TV except WT TVLand, no spanx, no colored socks, and no laughing.

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

Inside the KH.     Your a prick.    I don't like u.      Im still a dub and the stuff u state as a witness fact is utter BS.      Can we give back inside the KH and get Gustav Cistern back?     At least he was a reasonable apologist.  

Also not all dubs are eating it up My mom sent me the vid      I asked what she thought and she said she felt kinda weird bout it   Like letting the world in a little bit    

Iggy 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit