Happy at Bethel. Can't believe what I'm seeing.

by Pubsinger 109 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger
    So Searcher can you still access it?
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

PUBSINGER - I've just discovered that it's been removed again.

I'll P.M. you in a few minutes.

• Garrett
    Garrett
    one of the sisters in this video studied with me. It was odd seeing her 
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    What a bunch of fun lovin douche bags in the video. I'm sure the GB are not to happy with the video and if you asked Anthony Morris 3 he would tell you very plainly that Jehovah is feeling very disgusted about all this monkey business,, this is supposed to be a house of worship not the funny farm.
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Here is an up version, better copy it, download, etc, if anybody wants to have fun with them and edit, etc before it gets taken down.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsKBCZt-VOE

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

Just watched this for the first time - thanks for reposting EoM. I had tried yesterday, but all of the links were down. I can't imagine that this video was made without being officially sanctioned, if not officially planned. They have footage at numerous locations across several Bethel facilities and would have probably needed the OK of a number of overseers. Part of me thinks that it was designed to go viral, but having a pro-JW video go viral is a little tricky since you can't have it on Youtube without having a bunch of apostate comments. Is there a version with a small enough file size to distribute it by email?

So how many of the people who appeared in this video do you think will be posters on this site 5 years from now?  I can run the pool, and the closest guess will get a special prize in 2020. 

• bohm
    bohm
    The takedowns must be because of the music. I think the more likely explanation is xjw filing complaints.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    On second thoughts I didn't see any sister wearing spanx or brothers with tight ball hugging pants so I think Anthony Morris' depressing and disgusted sock puppet Jehovah is OK with the video, as long as there are no cheap plastic warrior wizards that they are playing with I'm sure Jehovah not even sad either.
  • millie210
    millie210

Ive never made a video but Ive worked on choreographing dance routines and one thing is certain.

This involved a LOT of rehearsals. retakes and edits.

Another thing that gives me a chuckle, its obvious some of these kids can really DO the dances they are merely hinting at in the video, 

I guess "scaled down" worldliness is ok now?

• gda
    gda

It's been taken down....but jwsurvey has it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFR3Ly-nLoM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit