What do you collect?

by scootergirl 71 Replies latest jw friends

• copsec
    copsec

I collect cat items and Pillsbury Doughboy items

• Mulan
    Mulan
    So are all those from Hard Rock Café?

Kate: Yes. I drive my traveling companions nuts saying "I have to go there to buy a shot glass." They look at me to see if I'm serious. When I was in Hong Kong, it was a long layover between flights, to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I had seen a sign for it on the freeway going into Kowloon. I was flying with one of the men I worked with. He agreed to go to the Hard Rock Cafe with me, and said we could get a burger. He wasn't much for trying food in the exotic countries. So we had lunch there and it was poor. We probably could have gotten a better burger at McDonalds.

And yes, I have an Orcas Island one..............or 2. I sometimes buy one, forgetting I already have one for that place.

I also have one for Morocco, but confess I bought it at Epcot center, in the Morocco pavillion.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Scooter, you forgot about your most prized collection. Your Budgies!

I don't collect anything right now, but I used to collect perfume.

• desib77
    desib77

snow babies

Desi

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

owls (crystal-porcelain aso) snails (normal size and very huge statues in the garden) fairies, antic blue porcelain, thousends of books (all kinds: children-romantic-western-SF-historical - most at the attic) looks if I am collecting computers as well: at the moment i have 3 Mac's and 1 (old) Toshiba laptop. paperweights (those heavy glass bols) oh, and those little blue houses from KLM on atlantic flights. I have over 30 now: my boss is a frequent flyer.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Mulan:

So are all those from Hard Rock Café?

Kate: Yes. I drive my traveling companions nuts saying "I have to go there to buy a shot glass." They look at me to see if I'm serious.

That is so cool, you will have to show me them sometime since we live so close! I would love to see them!!!

I have several friends who do a lot of traveling and I am always (almost to the point of begging) asking them to bring me a shot glass from HRC....I guess I'm just not that important, boohooI'll just have to travel more eh?LOL

He,hee about the Orcas Island, thanks for answering me you're a doll!

Kate

• ball.
    ball.

I collect malt Scotch whisky bottles, I have over 80 different labels. I also collect fossils, interesting stones and crystals. I have managed to give up some collections as I had collections of collections. My strangest collection is my 45 computer motherboards which I was going to decorate a spare room with to make it look like walking into a borg cube, yes one of my stranger ideas. I still collect books and CDs. I have given up collecting coins, stamps and blue glass ware. I was recently thinking of starting a collection of classic home computers \ consoles from the 80s and 90s.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I like to collect the playbills from Theatre shows I attend. I have some really great ones, including several from Broadway. I collect old Poetry books. (though I'm ashamed to say I havent read them all) and recently it dawned on my that aparently I now collect watches. I never set out to collect them, but I recently counted a little over 20 watches. I have a watch for every occasion, and like 3 pairs of shoes :) go figure. I also have a couple beautiful antiques ones. I'll see if I can get some pictures, they really are detailed.

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

I like to collect baby harp seal figures and also thimbles of all sorts.

• Steve Lowry
    Steve Lowry

Souls . . .

Since I'm now Satan (acccording the Watchtower Society) I might as well enjoy the Percs! (sp?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit